Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thursdays too do stuff.

img221/7691/friendbestfriendsdenisefw1.gif

Hi all,

I hope you all is having a good time.I am doing good,ejoying myself.Today is the last day we get to be here,because,were going back home tommrow.But,I am not actullay going back to work till Monday.So,I still have time to rest up.Oh,I made everyones Post Cards out,but,havent fund a mail box yet.But I wll and they will be out,maybe a little late.Sorry.I been trying to catch up on mail,so,give me time.LOL.

img529/8553/rainorshinexo9.gif

I am sitting here in the Libray,its already a little crouded with everyone having there LapTops out.LOL.I am letting Gary rest a bit,after Him hearing a bunch of noise last night,I slept through it.Iy was about 2 in the moring.LOL.They was cops at the doors,yelling and screaming and saying,you dont open the door,we will break it down.So Hes resting up sone and I am here.

img264/8476/friendshipjac07jt7.gif

But not to long,I think I am going to get ready and call Him.I think I might go outside and wait.LOL.I can still be on my LapTop.But want to to some more checking mail.I have lots to ctach up on.I hope you all are having a good day and I hope you all have a good weekend ahead.B safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img516/9089/amandastartthedaywithlapf3.jpg

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW the excitement at the hotels huh!  Sounds like the hotel I worked at!  I had a naked man running up and down the hall way at 1am one night! It was horrible. I told him he had to go back to his room or I was calling the police.  He layed on the floor and I called the police...they took him to jail naked as a jail bird! lol  I have to say...he wasn't bad looking ;)  lol  Hope you enjoy your last day there!!  

Anonymous said...

Amanda!!!  I'm so glad you are having a good time.  Can't wait to hear all about your trip.  Enjoy your last day there!  love and PEACEOUT! lol  Shelly

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you got to go on vacation and you were able to use your laptop at the library... can't wait to hear about all your adventures!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to se the pictures of your vacation!
kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

That is good that you are having a good time and you don't have to go back to work until next week. My! That was something about the cops. lol Sure glad that you are having a wonderful time. Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a wonderful night!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you're having such a great time! You needed this! :o)
Lisa