Tuesday, September 4, 2007

This is depressing.

Hey all,

Not going to be my most upbeat entry,but,when has it been?Please say a prayer for my Mom,She is depressed,feeling really bad about Herself,I dont know what to do,She thinks I been getting mad at Her today but I havent,shes been in a mood,a bad one all week,today is the worst.I really dont know what to do,just to stay away.I try my best,do things for Her and I feel like I am doing everything worng.I know of some of how Her heart is feeling.Theres nothing I can do for that.But my Brother.yes,I said it.I am tired.What do you all want from me?You want me to be quiet and not say how I feel.I cant.Dont care if I am being selfish.I know the person who wrote me the other day,is only caring and thank you.But today,I am just not in it.My Mom is depressed and I am depressed,is making me sad and wanting cry,because,dont know what to do. My Dad is making me mad,my family is making me mad.I dont care.Yes,I love my family and will alwys love my family,will always be there for my family.But what have they done for me?Yeah,when they wanted me to come yesterday,but they act like they dont want to do anything with us,when we have stuff going on.I am not going to shut up anymore.You want to think I am bad,go ahead,think it.I know,who I am,I know the person I am.You dont know what I go through,day and day out.Maybe,today will flow over,tommrow will be better.Do you know,I havent even felt like doing much of nothing in my room,cant stand looking at the 4 walls in my room.HEY I GET DEPRESSED,DOESNT MEAN I WANT TO GIVE UP!!!!!!!Anyways,I am going to get off of here and get some things done,try to,at least.You know,I just want to run away for a day.You ever felt like that?Be safe and kool.Peaceout.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((BIG HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Anonymous said...

Yes, there have been times in my life that I felt like no one loved me and I to felt like I wanted to run away. I think everyone has days like that at sometime in their life. You are in my prayers. Hope you are feeling better tomorrow. Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda.  Just stopped by to leave some hugs and love.   Keep your chin up, things will get better.  A journal can be wonderful therapy.  But I think you know that already.   : )       @--->--->----
Love and God bless, Shelly

Anonymous said...

P.S.  here is my photobucket for sig tags: http://s76.photobucket.com/albums/j39/xxroxymamaxx/Sig%20Tags%20A/?start=40

There are a lot Amanda tags in there.  I know you said you lost a bunch!  love ya!

Anonymous said...

I hope your mom pulls out of the depression soon.  I love my family, but there are times that I get really mad at them.  It's only normal.  No family is perfect.  Enjoy your Wednesday.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Amanda dearheart, I'm sorry your mom is so depressed.  One thing I've learned is that depression can be sort of 'contagious' in families.  If one member is really depressed, it affects their attitudes, moods, speech and actions and that can boomerang onto the other members.  It can be very difficult to not be sucked into the depression.
What I do is take my worries and stresses from others' depression or bad moods to the Lord in prayer and ask Him to comfort and strengthen me so I do not get sucked into their moods --- because it is very easy to get sucked in.  Sometimes I do get sucked in and then have to battle my bad moods and theirs too.  But the Lord does help when asked and I am so grateful about that.  I also pray for you and your mom and dad, sweetie.  (((((((((hugs))))))))
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

Prayers going up for your Mom...hope she can snap out of the depression...it is so hard and can almost stop you from living a full life.  She has you, a wonderful daughter...she will be fine.  Hugs and love to all,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

{{{Amanda}}} I will keep your mom and family in my prayers. I understand what you are going through as well. Many hugs to you.
Lisa