Friday, September 28, 2007

Sat Moring.

img221/6199/amandaletgorachael07vial3.jpg

Good moring all,

I just wanted to get on here real quick before I have to get ready and get going to work.I am glad I am off tommrow,unless they need me to work.I kinda hope not and kinda do in a way.I wish I was sleeping right now.it still has been so hot and we havent had a good rain since,I dont know when.Anyways,I will be ack later.I hope you all have a good weekend.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.I can be ready in 2 shakes,even put makeup on and everything.LOL.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well if you do have to work you can always out the extra money aside for Christmas.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Hope you didn't have to work so you could rest. Hugs :-) Janie