Saturday, September 15, 2007

OFFICLAY IT HAS STARTED!!!

img337/4396/cceliaprogramseudoraemblw1.png

I OFFICLAY STARTED MY VACTION AS OF TODAY AT 11:30 WHEN I GOT OFF OF WORK.I AM ECSTATIC.THOUGHT I WAS WORKING TOMMROW.WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO,I AM NOT.YEAH!!!!!!!!PROBLLAY SHOULD GO TO CHURCH WITH MY MOM TOMMROW.DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF.LOL.ITS FINALLY HERE AND I CANT BELIVE IT.BEFORE YOU KNOW IT,IT WILL BE GONE.TELL ME TO HAVE FUN AND NOT WORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOVE YAL.BE SAFE AND KOOL OUT THERE PEACEOUT.

img293/2747/thth8447ja0.png

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa, have a great vacation. And rest too. Take pics ok. (((((((hugs)))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time off.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Wooohooo vacatIon!!  I love vacation.  Actually I could use one. lol  I know you will have a blast, so don't worry!!  : )  love, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time and don't worry about ANYTHING but having a good time. Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

And you WILL have a GREAT VACATION!!!!  Love and hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Hoping you have a wonderful vacation,

Anonymous said...

Yeah so happy for you! :)  

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! I'm so happy for you! :o)
Lisa