Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Having fun,missing you guys.

img505/8608/dsdesignsbeachwalkva2.gif

Hi all,

good day to you all,this is the first day it  has been nice here in Ocean City.Well,I cant complain,it hasnt rained at all,maybe tommrow.I am having fun,but,sure am missing you guys.I will have lots of catchimg up on alerts on Friday evening.I can bring own LapTop to this Libray.It is neat.I can even sit outside if I want to.Oh and I did find my Id.I will have to tell you all a little story about something later.Well,I wrote a little note and stuck into this mail box,seeing if it was the same Horse I had when I was little,always wanted to do it,everytime I pass it going to Oc,so,I did.But,no email yet.I didnt give my addy out.LOL.Anyways,Boyfriend is waiting for me outside,so,I better get going.I didnt want to be to long.Did I tell you all,I foind my Id?Guess who had it?Yup,Boyfriend,I knew He did.He didnt look very good in His wallet.I love you all and miss you all.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img265/3730/14002cd276b9de370fe1158ls8.jpg

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO glad your having fun!  AND that you can use your laptop!  Take care out there and enjoy the weather :)

Anonymous said...

Have some fun for me too!
Missie

Anonymous said...

You know I have seen a horse across from my grandsons school that looks like Whisper(was my daughters horse) but I haven't had the gumption to go ask,maybe he isn't even called that anymore-his name was whiskey when we bought him -so they may have changed his name.But I get a funny twinge everytime I see him over there.And they keep a blanket on him alot and not the rest of their horses-makes me think he may be ill,cause I had blankets but never used them and my horses were very healthy.Glad you found your ID -I go nuts when I can't find something-REALLY NUTS!!!!!
STAND CLEAR OF ME!!!!!!LOL_LOL
Have a great time you two!!!!
**HUG**
~C~

Anonymous said...

Glade to hear you having fun. Hope the weather stays nice for you. Have a good night!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you are having a good time! That is awesome. Where did you go again?
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

That is funny your boyfriend had your ID. lol Glad you are having a fun time. I am going to try and get wireless next week for my computer. Mine is slow, am on dial up now!! Keep having a fun time! Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

Whew! So glad you found your I.D.! :o) I miss you too! :o)
Lisa