Saturday, September 29, 2007

Just hanging out on a Sat moring.

img526/5476/floralinpinkdf5.jpg

Good moring all,

I hope you all are having a good day.I am doing good here.My hands feel better this moring,thank you all for caring.What is everyone doing this weekend?I am off today,didnt ask off,but,I got it anyways.I am really going to  have to get starting on finishing my Christmas shoping.Yes,I said it,Christmas shoping.You all know we have like 3 months to go.And I have alot to buy for.

img204/6743/flowersorangeandpurplevm9.jpg

And there still Bdays to go to.To much,to much.Oh well,it will get done.I usllay dont know what to get for my Gary for Christms,but,I do now.He needs cloths big time.LOL.He wears the same thing just about all the time.That same old res Skin tee shirt.And thats all He mainl has is RedSkin stuff,or the Nationals or George town stuff.Did I mention He loves sports?LOL.

img413/9870/flowersinpotcl4.jpg

But other than that,I need to get it done.I usllay buy things for the adults,my Brothers and Sister,the married people,I think I will have to cut back and do something simple.Not sure.Not my Sis thoe,because She always gets me something.My Dad on the other hand is hard to buy for.I never know what to get Him.Why am I even talking about Christmas?LOL.Its not even thanksgiving,which that is my fave Holiday.I love that Holiday.Not just about the food,but thats the best part.Its about getting together.I think I made this Entry into a Holiday Entrey.LOL.I guess I think I am ready for winter.Did I say that?Yupp,I said it.LOL.Well,I am going to get off of here and get some things done.

img223/1460/flowershibiscusit1.jpg

So what do you all have planed for the Holidays?Anyways,I am going to get off of here and get some things done.I hope you all have a nice day.Be safe and kool out there.eaceout.

img338/6394/amandafollowdreamsij7.png

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love giving gifts...but it is hard to buy for some people.  Since you know what Gary likes, and needs, clothes may be a great selection for him.
Hope your weekend is the best.  Never got the postcard from the beach...just wondered if I should keep looking out for it?  Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

christmas shopping?????????? no no no no no i don't wanna think about it yet, lol. enjoy your weekend. (((((hugs))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

mines well christmas shop before prices raise.

Anonymous said...

Really pretty graphics.  I admire you getting your Christmas shopping done now before the mad rush!

Dirk

Anonymous said...

I've already started Christmas shopping, it's not too early....
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

I love to start Christmas shopping early. The girls usually get hubby a gift card to sear or something. Maybe your dad would like that.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Yes, it sure isn't long until Christmas! Hope you had a wonderful week end. :-) Janie