Sunday, September 16, 2007

now I am frustated.

img214/7873/att51111mf7.jpg

Now,I am frustated.Trying to get things done.I know my Mom is upset with me not going to church,plus top it off of that I think I lost the house key.But,Dad did give His to Her.I cant found my Id,I am hoping Mom has it.Maybe I sould just cancle my trip?LOL.No,I am not,I am going,looking forward to it.I just have so much to stuff to do and dont know were to go.I have to get cleaned up so I can go to Walmart with the Boyfriend.I am tired,feel like going back to bed.My hands are a little swolen,problla due to being on here.I think I am going to have to take a break from being on here for a while.We shall see how that goes.LOL.You all have a nice day.Peaceout.

img210/4619/dcdamandagoofypeeksoutvtx6.jpg

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi...my name is also Amanda...would you mind if I snagged a tag ever?  I don't really know how to do it yet, but if I ever do, I wanted to make sure I had permission first...

God Bless-
Amanda

Anonymous said...

I hope that you are feeling better by now. Just don't worry about anything and just take your vacation and have a good time. You can always make a new key at Wal Mart. Have a wonderful vacation. Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

Hey if you need a break from here...we will be here for you when you get back!  Take this time and enjoy it!  Hope you find your ID! OH my that would be a hard thing to travel without!  Good luck!  

Anonymous said...

Go on your vacation and have fun! The journal will be fine without you.....
Happy Shopping!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

You so deserve this vacation! Take lots of pictures for all of us.
kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

aaawww, you take care of yourself...ok.
Lisa