Saturday, September 22, 2007

Photo Scavenger Hunt #119 will be due on Sunday, September 23, at 11:00 PM EST.

img296/37/huntlogobf9.jpg

Photo Scavenger Hunt #119 will be due on Sunday, September 23, at 11:00 PM EST.

                                              
Our subject this week is:
  "a favorite food/foods
"

Here is some of my fave foods,I love Spagtti,thats one of my most fave dinners,couldnt get a pic of it,because I havent had it in a while.I love Spgatti with meat in it and love to make a sandwhic with it.I know,I am werid.

Next my fave junk food,Sour and cram onion chips and my fave choclate bar,Reeses.

img120/1631/pic0922071zx3.jpg

I love Dr.Peper and coke,my fave drinks,once in a while,I like to drink Sprite.

img264/1138/menufoodenchiladatacoef6.jpg

Above is Chevys Tacos and inchalads,my fave,of course I love it when my Dad makes His own.Thats the best.Home made Inchaladas.So many fave foods I love,but,couldnt get pics.But there you have it.Enjoy.

img219/7127/pic0922072ka3.jpg

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummmmmmmmmmmm

(((((((((((((((((((**HUGGIES**))))))))))))))))))
~C~

Anonymous said...

those enchaladas look great.

Anonymous said...

Now I'm hungry! LOL
Missie

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I have not had a spaghetti sandwich forever... and Chevy's! My favorite, haven't been there forever either, lol....
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

I've heard of people eating spaghetti sandwhiches before.  I should try that.  I like eating spaghetti cold.  People think I'm weird.  I guess a spaghetti sandwhich is cold, right?  I love Mexican food.  Mmmmm... I need to go eat lunch!  LOL
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason