Tuesday, September 25, 2007

WHy Stress it?

img231/7387/44petspersiancatfamilyamc1.png

Hi all,

Its me,I am usllay writting an entry before bedtime,but,I am doing it early.Dont ask me why.Man,I wll tell you,work stresses me out.I know,dont let work stress you out,but,how can you not?When theres one Co worker out of the whole bunch,who thinks She is Boss,but,She isnt.She is a Diva with an attiude.Thats not a good Diva.LOL.Shes always been like that and I shouldnt let it get to me.But,man,She gets to me.

img223/4646/wfcatsworldclpmz0.png

Top off that,I have so many other things to worry about.I so wish I was still at the beach.I am just so glad I will be seeing my Regular Doctor tommrow,I will sit down and tell Her how I been feeling about everything.Sometimes I want to cry.I know,I am getting off the subject,but,I feel like my Mom wants me to live my life the way She sees it.Which I know,Shes a Mom,She worrys and only wants whats best.but to be honest with you all,this is my life,I need to be living my life the way I see it.And to be honest with you agan,I dont know what that is yet.Still trying to figure that out.

img223/6751/22006wp68gvp3.jpg

There you go,I have a fund for a Girls Night Out Fund.LOL.It just seems like it always does,probllay said it before,work and home,home and work.I mean,I guess,I am happy but,I want more.Who doesnt?So,whats stoping me?I want my world around me to be a happy one,I know,I still have bills to pay,things to do,we all do.But ,why stress it?So,whats worng with me?Am I nuts?I feel like my Mom wants me all to Herself,and thats not a bad thing.I know I have a Boyfriend and spend alot of time with Him.

img223/3457/angelbabyxq8.jpg

So,what I am asking you guys,can I make my life the way I want it to be?Or,am I just syaing all of this stuff?Any advice? try and find stuff to help me relax,like teas and stuff and doing my bead jewrley,which I love so much.But,theres something more inside of me and I dont know what that is.But,this is getting long and I need to get some things done.I will beback later before bedtime about 6:00.I know,early.LOL.Have a good day all,its nice out.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img219/8016/kitttenhugszs3.jpg

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

THINGS HAVE A WAY OF WORKING THEIRSELF OUT.THINGS ALWAYS 'SEEM' WORSE THAN WHAT THEY REALLY ARE....REST WELL
~c~

Anonymous said...

I agree with the below comment...things will work themselves out sooner or later.  Things are always changing so lets see what tomorrow brings for all of us :)  I hope it's a good one!~

Anonymous said...

Awww hugs Amanda!  Life is so hard to figure out.  We all have to figure it out for ourselves.  Your a strong intelligent young lady and you will do the right things.  I have faith in you.  love you always and glad to see you are home from your vacation safely!  Shelly

Anonymous said...

Hang in there ... things always seem to work itself out. Hugs. Emmi

Anonymous said...

The only one who can make your life the way you want it, is you!  From a mom's point of view, I understand where your mom is coming from.  Us mothers only want the best for our kids.  Enjoy your evening.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a wondeful night and week.

Anonymous said...

aaawww, Amanda. Yes, you can make your life the way that YOU want! :o) I hope you feel better.
Lisa