Sunday, September 16, 2007

One more day to go.

img213/9274/777vx6.jpg

Good moring all,

I hope you all slept well.I slept good,but,will be going back to bed,before i have to get up and do a bunch of million things.As you all can tell,I am playing with colors.I want a diffrent color,but,maybe I should go back to using black.I am going to go to Walmart with Boyfriend later.I have to get a few things.We dont go to te stoor the day we get to the beach.I already bought me,shampoo,condontioner,hair spray and gell.I bought a tooth brish holder,but,I need a new tooth brush and I need tooth paste,also bought a new hair brush.I will need some new undies,I know to much info.LOL.I also need new scoks.Anyways,I am going back to  bed for a while,than I will get up.Boyfriend has to go to bed early tonight to take His frend to the Hosiptal in the moring for Sugrey,He is fine,He just needs some kind of surgey.Anyways,you all have a nice day.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img214/2808/pamandarm5.jpg

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Mornin To Ya!
~C~

Anonymous said...

hope you enjoy your day. ((((hugs))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Love this color...much easier on the eyes when it comes to reading...the black puts a strain on the eyes with a lot of the word colors :)  

Anonymous said...

I know you will love your vacation, and come back all refreshed...happy!  Have a lovely Sunday...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Awwww very pretty little angel!! I am sure you are going to have a wonderful time. Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a wondeful trip!

Anonymous said...

Wish I was going to the beach with ya!
Missie

Anonymous said...

You are going to have so much fun!!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you are almost ready to go. You are going to have a blast.
kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you're ready to go! :o)
Lisa