Thursday, September 6, 2007

Thurs Moring.

 

Good moring all,

I hope you all are sleep well,sleep good for me.I know most of you are sleeping away right now,as I am up and ready to go to work.Ack,dont want to,but,you got to do what you got to do.LOL.I also just had to take one of my Arthitis shots,my knees was kinda bothering me,so,needed to take one.I think when I get off,I will just come home and rest.I feel like just sleeping in now.Calling out.LOL.But,I am a good girl and wont.I also need to start making more braclets for my Sisters Sunday School class.My neice Maddie,She loves my beads,every time She comes over She wants to make something.LOL.Anyways,I will write more later.You all have a good day.Be safr and kool out there.eaceout.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a nice day,Mandy.
~C~

Anonymous said...

Have a good one!
Missie

Anonymous said...

You have a great day at work...and it's nice seeing these entries again :)  

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you got a good nights rest. I am up early, but I can't imagine being resdy to walk out the door!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Wow! You did good to make an entry too!! My daughter, Terry Ann, has RA also and she hurts all the time. That is so nice you making bracelets for Sunday School class. Hope you have a good day at work. Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

Thats good that you got some good sleep! :o) You have a great day! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a good day dearheart and get some rest when you get home!
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

Hope the shot helps...curb the pain.  And you can get those bracelets done...sounds so nice your helping out...many hugs and love,
Joyce