Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I am at a Libray.

Hi all,

How is everyone doing?Good I hope.I am doing good here.I am having fun.One thing is thoe,the Hotell I am staing at wont let me get online at all,even with the adpter that I bought.I am at a Lirbray right now.So maybe,hoping,I can get on later,when I am at my Hotell.It is saying that I am disconted.But I am at a Libray and it is fine.But,I am having fun,just relaxing and enjoying my time.I miss you guys.I might be back here later.I hope you ll are doing well.Oh yeah,I knew my Boyfriend had my Id.I knew it and the hosue key was found.That was hecket.I will see you guys soon.Love you and miss you and thinking of each and everyone of you.Be safe and kool out there.The weather is nice,but it has been chilly.Peaceout.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear from you...Glad your having a great time.  Sorry you were not able to get online with your adapter :(  

Anonymous said...

Enjoy yourself!
Missie

Anonymous said...

So sorry the new adaptor didn't work...you did great going to the library.  Hope you get some good rest, and have a fun time in OC.  Cool here too, in the AM...nice day today.  Hope it is there too..
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Hi-so glad you are enjoying yourselves.(((((((((((SMILE)))))))))))))
Be good-glad to hear from you. Tell BF to take good care of my friend...............
***HUGS****
~C~

Anonymous said...

I sure hope that you guys have an awesome vacation.
kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

AWWWW that is wonderful Amanda that you found the house key!! WooHoo!! lol I am glad that you are having fun on vacation. I have used the library computers.. they say you can use for 1 hour in my town. It let me make comments and kind of keep up a little.  You are on vacation so you need that extra time that you spend on the computer to have FUN, swim, and lounge around like a queen! lol Have a wonderful time on your vacation. Blessings, prayers, and hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Glade to here you are having a good time!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you are having fun! :o)
Lisa