Saturday, September 29, 2007

Sat stuff.

36.jpg picture by Auntieemlovesu

Hi all,

I just stoped by to say,I will be going to bed early tonight,have to get up early for work.I have to be at work at 5:30.But,but good thing I get off early.I have been cleaning out my graffics put them into Photo Bucket.I have so many.LOL.I been eating junk food all day long,maybe,I am pmsing.LOL.I know,To much info.Everyone has been saying,wow you look so good,you been loosing alot of weight,I dont know how.LOL.I am 5'2 and weigh 157.I think thats pretty good for me.Anyways,I am going to get off of here and get going.I just washed my sheet,feels good.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

SazzyKreationzRelectionsOfaTinyA-1.gif picture by Auntieemlovesu

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good rest

Anonymous said...

i hope u have a nice day at work

Anonymous said...

Sweet Dreams!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Sweet dreams.  I need to go to bed early too.  I have church VERY early in the mornin and I am supposed to SING in front of a lot of people.  Please say a little prayer that I'll do alright.
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PrayingandBelieving/

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a good nights sleep.

Anonymous said...

good night.

Anonymous said...

The graphic of the little girl and water is beautiful! Sure hope you had a good weekend. Janie