Tuesday, September 25, 2007

What day is it?LOL.

img510/6917/ingmakeseverythingbettell7.jpg

I wanted to thank you all for the nice and wodnerful encourging comments you all left me.I still have so many questions.I do have a few,you may help me with.I feel so helpless,asking you all after I just thanked you all.I am writting down what I want to say to my Doc,should I tell Her how I been feeling?One more thing.Do you all really think my life will come into order?Even thoe,my Mom,knowing She would want whats best for me,I will tell you all,She would want me to marry a good Christian man and I want that,dont get me worng,I do.But,theres just so much I would love to tell you all.My Boyfriend,Hes a good man,He catholic.Am I such a dits or what?I just have so many qestions,dont think I will ever find the right answers.Ok,thats enough for tonight.I may get back on here before I go to sleep.Love yal.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always thought Catholics are christians also....anyway Protestants and Catholics have been known to marry and get along just fine..tell your Dr. everything-write it down is good-be sure to check off as you discuss something...I do this and the DR. thinks it's just neat that way he knows all that is bothering me-I don't have to go home and say-darn -I forgot to tell him................

Anonymous said...

Dear Amanda - I have found out the hard way that you have to follow your heart  not your head when it comes to love. Don't let anyone influence you either way.  You will find your answers. You are a sweet, intelligent, wonderful woman.
Spread your wings and fly!!! Hugs!!
Love,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

When it comes to love anything is possible. Catholics can love just as much as Baptists! In my eyes their  both Christian. Emmi

Anonymous said...

YOu will just know when you find "the one"  if you always want to be with him..if you feel those butterflies in your stomach, and if you feel loved around him.  That is the right one!  

Anonymous said...

yes I think ur life will come into order....things dont always happen when we want it or the way we want it but i think everything will work out on the best

Anonymous said...

it doesnt matter what we think i cant tell you a lie i cant say yes your life will get better or come into order because im not in the position to tell you such a thing what i can tell you is to tell your doctor how you feel and things will fall into place where it may.

Anonymous said...

Amanda, we all wish we had the right answers.  That would be a perfect world.  We just have to live right and listen to ourselves.  Keep a positive attitude and all will come together.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/   Tracy