Saturday, September 22, 2007

I come back from Vaction and now I am stressed.

img66/7625/peacepeopletk9.jpg

No,I didnt write that,but,should have.LOL.

Hi all,

Its me again,feeling kinda depressed,just called work about my hours.I know I shouldnt complain,but,when ever I get back from vaction or having a few days off,seems like my hours are always cut,than when I tell my Mom,She gets upset and worrys about me.

img230/3205/peacepm0.jpg

I was talking to my Boss,She said,my hours will be fine and to not worry.Even thoe Mom said I took tommrow off and that hurt me,being thoe as,Sundays are time and a half.Sheesh,cant I have a little time off.Than I come back home,now worrying about work?I wish I was back on Vaction.It never ends.But,you know something,they always ask me to stay a few hours later,so whats the big deal.Do I have to worry?Tell me it will be ok.This always happends anyways.The head Boss is always cutting back hours.

    img119/2351/peace2rq8.jpg

Now,I am stressed.Why,do I always have to worry about something?Like I said,it never ends.I cant find another job,because,this is the right job for me now,now that I have Health Inurance and I need that,I dont even have to pay for my shots.So,I am sticking with it for now.Like I said earlyer,this has always happend,hours being cut,than,the Holidays are right around the corner.So,I think I will be ok.I think I  may take a nerve pill and take a nap.Than again,Mom want to go to K-Mart,so,I will go with Her.I mde a kewl Neckless earlyer,maybe I will post a pix of it later.I still need to do the Scvanger Hunt.

img511/9348/ptsfju1.jpg

My Mom was telling me that maybe I need to be more thankful and greatful,I am,I do thak God for all I have.I dont know what do you think?This will probllay be the last few Sundays I will have off for a while.Well,I will catch you all later.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img513/703/amandasleepingwitharoseqm1.png

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You gotta QUIT letting them all GET to you.Just learn to say-Hey- I'm happy no matter what ya'll think-if they have a problem-it's THEIR problem .Take a deep breath and walk away........life is too short to be upset all the time,don't ALLOW others to BRING you down.so there IS MY opinion...............
***HUGS***~C~

Anonymous said...

Going out with your Mom sounds so nice...and how sweet you made her a necklace...
I think the first photo would be something you would have done, while at the beach...so nice.  I hope each day gets better and the week ahead has no stress at all.  Rest up!
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

aww dont worry hun.

Anonymous said...

It will be alright.....like you said, they are asking you to stay a few more hours. So thats a good thing. :o) Many hugs to you sweetie!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I want to see a picture of your necklace.  I think things will be ok at work.  I hope you have a good time at K-Mart.  They always have bargains there.  Don't take a nerve pill.  Get busy and get your mind on something else.  It will be alright.
Hugs,
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PrayingandBelieving/


Anonymous said...

I will keep you in my prayers. So sorry you feel stressed about work. With the holidays they should need you more because it will be more busy. Nice to get away and then kind of get depressed when you have to come home. Be nice to be able to take vacation all the time. Hope you feel better soon. Janie

Anonymous said...

O cute! Are those bodies writing that word out in the picture?!  That is really cool!  

Hang in there!  Just do what you can do, don't try to push yourself to much.