Friday, September 14, 2007

To much stuff to get done.

img115/1557/320952jtfhf4415xma16514lc7.png

Well,

I can see I am going to be busy from now till I leave on Monday moring.I already have been busy.Went out with my Mom this moring,went to my stoor,of course,to get some stuff and get my check,vaction pay check,which was 9 hundred soething.LOL.I put half in the bank and saved half for my vaction.I am going to get ready and go to the Libray in a little bit with my Boyfriend,tha,not sure from there.But,I have been busy cleaning my room,doing laundry,getting things packed,well,trying to see what I want to take.I am taking my LapTop.I will be going to BestBuy sometime before Monday.I just have so  much to do.I am just so hoping I am off SUnday,my vaction starts Sunday,but,were having someone getting fired in the bakery and probllay someone quiting.So,I maybe working,but in the moring,which I dont want to.So,I am praying.Is that worng to pay about that?Anyways,I better get off of here and get some more things done.Have a nice day all and thank you all for your info on my LapTop.I will be looking into it.Love you guys.Peaceout.

img515/9643/aaajb5.jpg

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WORK ON SUNDAY WHEN IT IS THE START OF YOUR VACATION? HIDE GIRLFRIEND, AND DON'T ANSWER THE PHONE. PRETEND YOUR NOT HOME, LOL. ((((((HUGS)))))))
CINDY
PS I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL VACATION. DON'T FORGET TO PACK THE CAMERA.

Anonymous said...

gurl play sick you already got your money lol.

Anonymous said...

I bet you will have so much fun on vacation!
Missie

Anonymous said...

i hope u have fun on ur vacation, wish I was going on one

Anonymous said...

I agree with the others!  RUN! HIDE!  You got the dough already!  lol  What ever you do don't pick up that phone!

Anonymous said...

I hope you do not have to work on Sunday!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are really busy. Maybe if you can not use laptop you will spend more time in the pool and resting more. Hope you had a great day.. I am late, sorry, Blessings, Janie