Friday, September 14, 2007

Question.

img164/8505/amandafrownkrissyvimg6.gif

Good moring all,

I hope you all are having a good night sleep.No,I dont have to go to work,for some reason I am up,but,going back to sleep.I guess I am used to being up.I have a question for all of you.My Boyfreind called the Hotell and asked if they had Internet so I could bring my LapTop and they dont.I was pretty upset to hear about it.So,than I thought of asking you guys if there was something I could get for my LapTop,I could get online.I know I would probllay have to buy one of them very expencive Adaptors.I am going to look into it.But is there something else I can buy for my LaptTop?Or is there a expencive,cheap place I could get an Adaptor for my LapTop?I think you have to pay monthly for it?Boyfriend says bring my LapTop with me anyways.Which I am going to do.But I want to looj into getting it.So,if you all could help me out.Please let me know.I really wouls be greatful.I dont want to be without my LapTop and if I have to by one of them things for my LapTop,than I will.Thank you all sooooooooooo much,Just so you know,I love you guys alot.One more thing,if anyone wants a Post card let me know.Have a nice sleep,I am going back to bed.It just worried me.Because I want to bring my LapTop.Be safe and ool out there.Peaceout.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know nothing about laptops.My daughters ex has one and I think he inserts a card from the phone company so he can use it away from home.not sure though. Call Best Buy or Office Max or something like that if you don't find out from J-Land
Maybe even your phone company.Have a good day off today
*HUGGIES*
~C~

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a wonderful Friday!

Anonymous said...

Id like a post card

Anonymous said...

First of all do you have wireless in your laptop...most new ones have it built in.  If you don't know you can call where you bought it from and ask them...they would know.  And if you DO :))  THEN you can go to a Krystals restaurant  (they have free internet usage...you just have to sit in the driveway if you don't want to go in and eat) OR you can just simply take a little drive until you find someone who has wireless and use theirs for a min. Doesn't cost them anything so don't feel guilty :)  If you don't have wireless I will call hubby (he's a computer engineer) and ask him what you could do and let you know.  what kind of laptop do you have?

Anonymous said...

Have a good weekend.  My wirless card in my laptop has been giving me problems.  So far, I'll stick to my good ol desktop.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I do not know if there is anything that you can bring. I do know that some hotels have a business center and you can get on the computers there.
kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I am not too computer smart, so can't help you, sorry. I am sure you will still have a wondeful time. Blessings, Janie