Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sunday evening.

img530/1529/fallsignzi2.gif

Hi all,

I hope everyone is having a good day.I am having a good one here.It is really nice outside and I am actullay loving it.Its pretty out.Strange,me,actullay having a good day.Well,I had a good vaction.But now,its time to go back to the drawing boread.I have to get up early,be at work at 5:30 in the moring,but,I get off early,unless,they ask me to stay.So much to do when you get back from vaction.I dont want to go to bed early.But,you got to do,what you got to do.

img294/6803/mmcautumnbp4.gif

At least,I know I have my uniform already for me in the moring.I am sipping on some hot tea,teanison tamer tea.I guess I needed it.LOL.Is there ever a none stressful life?But today,is actullay good.Or am I lying to myself?No,I am not lying,I am feeling pretty good.Wish it was like this everyday.What do you all do when you all have a stressful day/life?

img207/3322/dsdesignsonceuponatimedb4.gif

Do you all have a good day everyday?I know there is stressful times,times,you dont want to have.You just want to go and hide.DOnt ask me why I am asking,guess,I am just asking.Dont worry,I am feeling good.Its just,how do you make your life,the life you want it to be?Maybe thats what I am getting at.I do have to say,my left foot is killing me,Dad says I have a big callus on my foot,I mean it hurts,it sometimes burns,a little purple.I have an app,I belive this week with my reg Doc.So,I will ask Her.I have to call and see if it is this week or next week.

img206/3113/dmsawgnvw7.png

Well,I guess its time for me to get off of here and get going,get a few things done before bedtime.I was thinking about getting something to eat,already had something earlyer about 2.Maybe,I will,I will be hungry during the middle of the night.LOL.Well,you all have a good night.Happy Atumn everyone.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.I will be back in the moring,or whenever.

img230/7052/amandacv02viry9.jpg

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think anyone actually has a stress free life,I know I sure don't -many,many things are stressful in my life-some my own doing-some[MOST] not,but hey I just do the best I can and life seems to take care of itself.One thing I have learned -Nothing is forever-NOTHING,not bad times -good times,things we like-things we don't -everything changes-Whether we like it or not.
Take care kiddo

Anonymous said...

Have a good day back at work!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

So glad that you are having a wonderful day. I am a night person and should get on days!!! No I think everyone gets stressed out at different times. Will keep you in my prayers to have a good day all the time. It seems like that I am always running to get some place!! lol Hope you have a wonderful week at work without stress. In my prayers, Janie

Anonymous said...

Have a good week!
Missie

Anonymous said...

FOr a stessful day I jump in the bathroom...run the bath with lots of bubbles and grab a nice glass of bubbly!  OH that so works!  Sometimes I have TWO glasses!  Takes the stress right away!  And as for bubble...it's just a wine cooler in a really cute champaign glass. The glass makes me feel special!  

Anonymous said...

I could use some of that tea...if it works...I could use it.  Hope your foot feels better...and your work week goes well, hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

When I am stressed out....I go out side and take in a few good breathes....and if I'm not able to get out side, I try my best to control my breathing. Thats hard for me to do, but I at least try my best. And if I'm able to, a nice hot bath will help. :o) I hope I've helped. :o) And no way....I think if someone says they don't have days like this, they're lying! It happens to everyone! :o) And I'm so glad that you're having such a great day as well. :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

When I am stressed out, I walk, I pray, I sing, I find some craft to do, and I COUNT MY MANY BLESSINGS!  Focus on what I DO ALREADY HAVE instead of what I don't have.  Your graphics are so pretty.  Do you belong to a group?  I don't yet.  Thank you for your encouragement in my journal about getting Katie.  
Hugs to you.  I love Autumn.  My favorite time of the year.

Nelishia

http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PrayingandBelieving/