Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Wed Moring.

 

moring all,

I hope you all are having a good sleep in,sleep in for me.I am up and ready to go to work.I only have a few more days left,than,I am on vaction starting SUnday.Lots going on,getting ready for my vaction,clenaing my room,doing laundry,packing.So much for a female to get ready and a man only brings so little.LOL.I have lots to say,but,I been really busy working.I go to my Docs today,so,glad about that.Hoping He can give me soemthing for my Arthitis pain in my hands.Been having alot of problems with that.I want to talk more,but cant.Off to work.You all h ave a good day.be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning!  Wishing you a wonderful day.

Anonymous said...

sure wish you'd try glucosamine/chondroitin for your hands.I was crippled in my hands but  not since I use this....
*******HUGGUES**********
~C~

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhhh
that was supposed to be HUGGIES not HUGGUS,LOL-LOL
~C~

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a wonderful vacation, yes us women do have to pack a lot of stuff lol.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

So happy to read you are so excited about your vacation and already packing...how nice!  Hope you have a beautiful Wednesday...many hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda.  I hope you have a good day too.  Wow, a vacation?  That's cool.  Wish I were there. : )  love, Shelly

Anonymous said...

I hope all goes well at the doctors. I think it is so cool that you are go on vacation!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I am sure that you are going to have a wonderful time on vacation!! Hope your day goes really good at work. Blessings, Janie