Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Tuesday Moring.

Amanda.gif picture by hugapooh

Good moring all,

I hope you all are having a good sleep.Most of you all are still sleeping.I am up,dont ask me why I am up and on my day off.I  guess I am used to.ButI am going to go back to sleep.Do any of you all know how I could go about getting my puter back to normal,were I dont have to go under guest and sign in?I dont know how I did that.My Puter is fine and moves faster now.But I just hate having to go under guest.Oh well.I wanted to thank you for being so nice and kind to me yesterday in my entry.I love you all,wouldnt know what I would do without you.

hugs4.gif picture by hugapooh

You all are right,I can say what ever I want in my journal,because it is my journal.I speak my mind here,so maybe it wil reach out to people and maybe help someone.I love my family very much.Even thoe they get on my nerves.LOL.My dad to.LOL.I come here to talk,to get my feelings out.Beause it helps.Yes,I get depressed,have my bad days,but who doesnt?Sometimes I feel like not doing nothing at all,just staying home and doing a darn thing.LOL.But than nothing gets done.LOL.

HugsandSmileDoggies.gif picture by hugapooh

Yes,I feel like I have lost some people in my life,and I am tired of goinh out of my way to be nice.I dont know if I am just going to give up or not,but right now I have no enegry to try and get it back.I will let god take care of it,pray about it and if He wants me to do what I need to do,He will show it to me.Is it so worng of me,to be tired of being nice all of the time?So for now,I am just letting it go.I have my own problems I need to take care of,my own life to live.I dont see anyone else out there trying there best to be nice.I hope no one gets offended of what I am saying.But I am just tired.I dont think I should have to be the bigger psern just because some people are going through hard times.Arent we all?Thats not saying,I will stop sening a card or somehting.Just right now,I dont want to be nice.So there yu have it.I am going to go back to bed.I am tired.I hope you all have a nice day.Later on,I still have a few things to get done.My room is comming along,bu still hasnt been painted yet.LOL.I am proud of myselfthat I have already started my Christmas shoping.LOL.I know,bad word.LOL.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

Amandathekitten-vi.jpg picture by hugapooh

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How strange about your computer.  I am afraid I cannot help, I am at a loss to give you advice.  Hopefully somebody else will be able to help you.  Enjoy your day off.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

SOUNDS LIKE THEY UNINSTALLED THEN RE-INSTALLED YOUR AOL,YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO CLICK A DROP DOWN MENU(A LITTLE ARROW BESIDE THE GUEST BAR) AND SEE IF HUGSDOODLEWACKY IS THERE-IF NOT THEN YOU MAY HAVE TO STICK IN A DISC AND ACT LIKE YOU ARE UPGRADING AND WHEN IT ASKS YOU JUST CLICK ON EXISTING MEMBER AND THEN  YOUR REGULAR SCREENAME WILL BE THERE INSTEAD OF GUEST-I HAD TO DO THIS MANY TIMES DUE TO COMPUTER CRASHES....AGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

~HOPE THIS HELPS-HAVE A GOOD DAY
~c~

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda.  I'm really happy that you are able to use this journal as an outlet for your feelings.  That's a wonderful thing.  You're such a great friend too.   As for your AOL I will email you ok?  love, Shelly

Anonymous said...

((((((((((Amanda))))))))))) Please try not to fret over someone who posts a meanhearted comment and then makes themselves unavailable for answers.  I call these folks 'drive-by posters'.  It's like those who shoot into a house for fun and then drive off and don't care one way or another if someone is hurt.  They do not want you to know who they are --- they just do this for their own weird brand of excitement.  Anything they write actually says nothing about you dearheart.  What is says is that they are too chicken to post and let you know who they are.
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

Awww cute little kitty graphic. We all have family members who get on our nerves at times, nothing wrong with that. Awwww! cutest little dogs with their tails! lol That is what you do hon... just let God take care of it... don't worry.. Oh my... I would rather have anyone be mad at me as God!!!!!! lol Try when you want to be nice to someone.. just smile at them and say few words.. if they are the ones that hurt you. Wow! That is great that you have done some Christmas shopping.. smart! I hope that you get a lot of rest this morning and have a wonderful day. Don't even think of those people that hurt you... they are not worth it. Hugs & prayers, Janie

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you use this journal to vent your problems. Thats what a journal is for, even if you have a journal that you write in. I'm very proud of you! :o)
Lisa