Thursday, January 25, 2007

Yet,another problem I found tonight.

A quick update,

                 I am doing fine with my ear,they gave me Allegra- 60-120er tab,I am susposed to take 1 tablet one a day.I have 2 refils,so,I guess I have to take all,so it will stop the pain.Its already feeling better,just taken one.But,I have another problem,that I am kinda worried about.First thing,I told my DOc to take a look at my right arm,I guess He said it was ok.But,tonight after getting home from work and  settling down.I notice my hand,it hurts and it is purple,I never saw it like that before,my wrist hurts alot to.Its kinda scaring me,my middle finger is very swolen and purple.Dad told me to call my Doctor,I just saw Him today,I really dont want to have to see Him again.I was trying to call Him,but,Dad said,just wait till tommrow.I couldnt get a hold of there emrgency call.So I gave up.But,just please,say a prayer for me.thank you.My Mom is worried about me to.She said if it gets worse and hurting alot,just come down and tell Her and She will take me to the Er.I really must be a scre up.Al I been doing is just talking about how painful I have been.I cant move my right arm much.Dont know how I am going to get through the night.Stupid Doctor,I told Him and He didnt think much of it!!!Or wasnt paying attention.But I really have toget off of here.I want to try and check my mail,get some alerts done.I just feel like I am a big mess.When Dad saw it,He looked worried to,thats when He said,call my doctor,but couldnt get a hold of Him.Ok,I am hurting,I really need to get off.Thank you so much guys for always being there for me.If I can get through tommrow,maybe it will get better tommrow.After tommrow,I am off and I asked for Sunday off.I really need the rest big time.Be safe and peaceout.Sorry,didnt feel like putting any pics in.Ok,I feel like I am also most feeling no movement,a little bit.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should really go back to the dr in the morning. please get that arm checked!
i'm worried about you. :). Molly

Anonymous said...

you may just have broken a blood vessel.
I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Anonymous said...

Hope your feeling much better today!
luv bella xx

Anonymous said...

Oh my-I am behind on alerts.I don't know if you fell or what happened to your arm,but it may be broken.Get to Dr. or ER ASAP.
Sometimes DR.'s are rushed and don't check things out thorougly.Get it checked meanwhile put ice packs on it to take swelling down.
And move it as little as possible.Take  Care -Hope all is well soon
connie

Anonymous said...

So sorry you're having a tough week.  That hand thing sounds horrible...blue and all makes me think broke!  Take care of it...don't feel bad about missing work, if you can't work you just can't work!  Stop typing and give that hand a rest!!! LOL  we love you!

Anonymous said...

Worried about you and your hand and shoulder...please get it checked if continues...praying that you feel better...hugs and love,
Joyce