Thursday, January 18, 2007

I am going to bed.nity nite all.

DsDesignsBabyItsColdOutsidescene.gif

I just wanted come on here and say good night,I know you heard me say this before,I am off for 3 days and just getting back to work.why does it tire me out so much?When I get home from work,I am sore,my neck,shoulders,back,they all hurt right now.I know most of it is due to work,but,it is probllay arthitis to.Drives me nuts sometimes,because they hurt so bad.Sorry,about complainging,I know theres more wors off than I am.I also have an ear ache,dont know where that came from.I have small ear drums,or what ever you call it.lol.My left ear has always given me problems ever since I was little.If it doesnt get any better over the weekend,I will go to the doctors next week.well,enough about that.lol.Yuppers,it was sooooo cold out tonight,finally getting the cold weather,not that I want it.I love snow,maybe one big snow,see the kids playing in it.My Dad just came in my room to check on how high my heat was on.lol.It wasnt on that high.when I am at work and I leave my Laptop down stairs,he uses it.lol.He likes it because,it is high speed,He doesnt have that on His puter.He wa talking about geting Comcast,cabel and high speed,but,I dont think Hes going to get it.Man,I am tired,about to fall alseep.I have a question for you all,whats a good excerise for your back,shoulders,neck and arms?I will tell you they hurt so bad.I do try and do some kind of excerise for them,it helps some,but not much.I am watching this commerical.I feel like I am so out of wack sometimes,like I need to get motavoted,if you know what I mean.How do you do that?Anyways,I am so tired,I now have to get off of here.I dont even remember what I am talking about here.Kidding.lol.Well,maybe not.lol.Ok,I am outtie here.Have a good night all.Be safe and peaceout.

<A id=zoomedLink title="Click to zoom out." href="javascript:void(0);" _extended="true">OrientalBeauty_Amanda_ccc-vi.gif

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's always hard getting back in the swing of things that's for sure. It must take me a week, lol. I'm old.  Hope you have a great day.

Anonymous said...

I fell ya sweet heart...hope that you stop aching soon...sounds like we both need a good massage...LOL..have a good weekend!  TerryANn