Sunday, January 7, 2007

Happy Sunday to all!!!

Good moring all,

               Happy Sunday to you all.I hope your having a good start of the day.I am up early due to the fact I have to be at work by 10.Wishing right now,I was still in bed.lol.But,I am off tommrow and Tues.They are cutting hours again,as usllay.Nothing I can do about that but just pray I get more hours.But I am just thankful I have a job,I have health insurance.I am thankful today,that I am alive,healthy and I am doing ok.I thank God for all of that.I am starting to pray more,trying to read my bible,but thats kinda hard,dont know why.I guess God is really tugging at my shirt to listen to Him.For some reason,I feel like this year is going to be an ok year for me,dont want to a great year,just yet.lol.If you all could say a prayer for my Mom today,She isnt doing well,she is sick.Thank you.I am down stairs on my Dads puter,just because,I am getting ready for work.But,still wishing I was in bed.lol.I hope you all have a wonderful day today.Be safe and peaceout.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling fine with the world.  Have a lovely day.  Hugs.  Terry x

Anonymous said...

Great attitude for the New Year.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry they cut your hours...maybe things will pick up again...hope so.  Yes, be thankful for a job...so many are without...have a wonderful Sunday...many hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a great New Year!     You asked if I had anything planned over Christmas/New Year and I stayed at home and watched the carolers on TV Christmas Eve and Day.     New Years was quiet.     I have had a bad cold but some days I feel better and other's not so good.     I hope your Mom gets feeling better.      Best wishes on your job and I hope your hours are increased.    mark

Anonymous said...



I HOPE YOU GET MORE HOURS, HAPPY NEW YEAR!
                  CHERYL FROM MASS~