Monday, January 22, 2007

Sweet Dreams all!

sweetdreamsbear.gif

                   Goodnight all,I had a whole entry and I acidently deleted it.Ugggggg,I know,we all hate when that happends.I want to say thank you all for just being YOU!!!Thanks for the encourgment comments YOU always give to me.I know I need to email a few people back,I will do that tommrow.I am so tired,I fell alseep earlyer,woke up not to long ago.I had alot of alerts to catch up on,so,I did thoes.But I took 2 Tyenol,Sinus,congestion and pain,which cleared my ear ache up reall good,didnt know they was night time.lol.So it is kicking my butt and I better get off of here.Just after taking 2 of them,really helped.I may take 2 tommrow.I feel so much better.I really thought it I was just having a bad ear ache,but it was my Sinus,didnt know that couldd do that,but I guess it does.well,till tommrow.Be safe and peaceout.I also wanted to mention that Mom and I are ok,we talked,not about anything really,just talked.So that was good and I liked that.I love my Mom alot,I just worry about Her.Thank YOU all for being there for me.

AmandavictorianpearlsRoxy.gif

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you and your mom had a talk :)  I lost my mom to a series of Strokes and I miss her SO much.  Don't take her for granted cuz before you know it they are gone!  Just like that!  I'm so sorry that your feeling down in the dumps!  I hope you feel better soon.  Thanks again for keeping up with my journal ;)  

Anonymous said...

You sound tired, hope you got a good nights sleep...
So happy you and your Mom talked...just talking is good...it helps.  Lately my daughter and I have "just talked"...it makes a big difference...have a great Tuesday...hugs and love...feel better too!
Joyce