Saturday, January 20, 2007

s out,its time to get some sleep,you know what I mean,jelly bean?lol.

littleangel.gif

Good night all,

              Its way past my bedtime.lol.I am feeling alot better.I think most of it was due to having a really bad ea ache,I bought some stuff to help my ear,which cost alot,but did the trick.I will use it in the moring before I head off to work.I didnt ood all day,my boss asked me what was worng,I said I didnt feel good.I guess,the other day,I was complaing that I am susposed to have more hours than some of theeses people in here and I guess one of my co workers said something to Her.She thought I was mad about that,which I wasnt,I wasnt feeling good at all.But,am feeling better.She was actullay saying there are way to many full timmers in here and She mentioned that one of part timmers,that does cakes,is susposed to be working more _hours.But,to be honest,She doesnt do a very good job at it.I been there longer.Its not that I dont like,I do.Sometimes,it just bugs me.Gets on my nerves and I cant stand it.well,enough about that.it brings me down alot and I know,I know,I should and am greatful for what I have.But,I have bills,my shots to pay for Arthitis,which I am paying 300 for 4 boxes,which isnt bad,just sometimes I,alot of times I cant afford it.I need my shots,without thoes shots,I wouldnt be walking today.Sorry,seems like I been venting alot lately.I will be glad when its Monday.I get so tired by the end of the weekend,I am ready for my day off.lol.Which I olny bee working 4 days and having 3 days off.I am blessed to have what I have.It just streses me out sometimes.Thank you all for listning to me vent.Thank you all for the wonderful comments you send to me.I want to thank the new commers who come and comment on my journal,thank you,you dont know what it means to me.I think we all J-landers know how special it is to have a place likeJ-land to come to,to listen to,to vent to,giving good advice and encourging one another.I am blessed to have you all in my life.Be safe and peaceout.

 

fantasy03aviAmanda.gif

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sure have a lot of love in your heart.  It shows.  Something good will come your way soon I hope.  You sure deserve it.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better Amanda and your earache is gone really quickly. I too suffer from arthritis bad and take Mobic unless it's bad then it's the oxycodone.
Venting is good hon, I enjoy reading the journals and know hugs and xox's are great when someone has a bad day..venting is great as long as it's not distructive hateful bashing like some I have read, but that is not Amanda so I'm off to bed sending you tons of warm hugs and wellness your way!
:))))))) Doreen..a very loving gentle grandma from SC

Anonymous said...

you have slimey co workers but i hope you start feeling better and watch what you say from now on around those people so they dont get you fired.

Anonymous said...

I hope you're able to sleep. It is the pits to be tired and have to stay up, which is what I am doing. It is almost 4:30 a.m, and here I am.
venting is a good thing, and J-land has the most awesome listeners - people who really care. Hope you know I am one who cares very much for you. Pray for you every day, hon. Take care now. I'm going to make myself some tea.
Hugs, and much love
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/THERESTOFTHESTORY