Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Not a very happy person right now.

Good moring all,

before I start,I cant get into my Photo Bucket,if I lost all my pics and graffics,I will be so mad.I know what my password is and I try putting it in,it wont let me in.I sent them an email.

I think maybe I should use this color.I am feeling a little blue,I been feeling it,alot lately.Alot has been on my mind.Probllay is why I havent been doing an entry.But I been keeeping up with you guys.My job isnt doing to good,my Mom was like today,She said to me,She almost would rather have me quit.At a time like this,yes,I feel like quiting.They not even giving me enough hours,anyways.It almost seems as if I already have quit.Only working,4 hours a day,3 days a week.We have so many full timmers in there and some part timmers are getting more hours than I am,one who hasnt even been there,I been with the union for almost 7 years now.I know,its because I cant do sevral things.You havent even gave me a try.But,I cant quit,I need my health insurance,that is very important to me.I was so lucky to have it at the time I first started my job there,now they changed it and is very hard to get health insurance at my job.So,I dont know what to do.I am worried,yes,very worried.Let me tell you,there is this one co worker who also has been there after I came along.If they help Her get into doing somehting else.I dont know what I will do.My boss already knows,I am not happy with Her periode.she knows,there is to many full timemrs in there and She wont even work it around were us part timmers can have some hours.Thats what my old boss did.My old boss,She gave me plenty of hours.I jsut dont know what to do.I am a point in time right now,I just want to quit.But I also need to talk to my Union Rep,He works in the Deli,He was going to give me a few hours in there,but,I never see Him.So,I am just going to have to do something and pray about this.It is really upsetting me.Sorry,I am venting again.This hasnt been a good year for me yet.I feel like I am falling apart and I cant get up.My hands still hurt.But,I am not even going to complain,even when I am working.If I fall,I fall.Thats all I am going to say.Thanks for listning.I sure have miss you guys.Maybe I just need some courgment.I dont know.What do you all think I sould do?I am not going to quit anytime soon.Butsomething will be done.I hope you all are doing well and hope you all have a nice day.Be safe,be warm and peaceout.How have yals alerts been?Lately when I add a comment it wouldnt let me,it wouldnt even let me do an entry.My dad is sittting here looking at me to get on.lol.Cya later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

With health insurance its hard to change jobs.  Expecially since you are part time and you still have the insurance.  Can you get another part time job?  Let us know on the Photo Bucket dilema.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

You do need your health insurance. Makes it tough when you're having job problems. Hope you solve your grapic problem, hon.
Love
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

Vent away...as I have told you a few times, that's what our journals are for...we say what's on our minds.  I wish they would give you a chance at other things within the store...I would just keep going after more hours...full time or not.  Yes, you do need health insurance...that's great that you have it.  Sometimes in photobucket, they do work on it, to improve it...hopefully if you try again...all will be fine.  Hope you have a much better evening...many hugs and tons of love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

hope you feel better soon.... hugs... Molly