Friday, January 5, 2007

Were has the snow gone to?

Thank you,Ds Desgins for the above graffic and thank you Cherry2sweet2eat for my closing tag.I love them.

Good morng all,

                   Hope you all are having a good one.I just wanted to put an entry here before I forget to do one,before I head to work.Actullay,would be a good day to sleep in.lol.ts one of them rainy days,but not raining yet,it has been,off and on today.I cant belive we havent had any snow this year,it dont mater to me anymore.I used to want snow all the time,but,now,I just dont care.Maybe a big one for the kids to play.Not a big,huge one,I know we have had them before,was stuck in the house for 3 days.lol.I remember Dad making a path way from our door way all the way up to the mail box.He shouldnt of done that.When that was done,one of my co workers,came and picked me up,when I walked all the way out to the mail box.She said,She would be there in a little bit,I was dressed and ready to go.lol.Nothing like being stuck in the house for 3 days.lol.Not good.But we havent any snow yet.i remember one time on Easter day,we had a little bit.Anyhoo,enough about that.I feel alot better than I did yesterday.I slept good last night and woke up feeling good.I am just kinda upset about COmcast.I am going to try and call them today if I dont forget.But,Gary needs to cal,because,they probllay wont tell me anything,it is in His name.So,what does everyone have planned for this weekend?I am off tommrow.I plan on sleeping in,we will see about that,because,I never sleep in.lol.I am always up.I am up before everyone else gets up.lol.Anyways,I hope you all have a safe and nice weekend.Peaceout.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ur welcome hun have a good day.