Thursday, January 25, 2007

Thursday happenings,good moring all.

 

 

DDesignsMorninCoffee.gif

Thanks Ds Designs for this moring graffis,is how I feel this moring.lol.Thank you.Thank you Roxy for my closing tag.

Good moring all,

                   Hope you all had a good night sleep.Mine was ok.I am up,dont know why,well,in a little while I have to go to the Doctors,I finally broke down and called them,was going to make an app for next week,but,they wanted to see me asap.Because,I couldnt take it anymore with my ear,it has been hurting so bad and my right arm is a little swolen and is sore.So,I am glad I am going.My ear has been hurting for a while now,thought it would go away,but it didnt.I am hoping they will give me some medicine.I have to be at work at 4 to 8 today,unless they dont want me to go.But I am off Sat,so,I will just what they say.When I talked to the secatary,She was saying,I havent been in there since 6 months.So,I better go todaoy.lol.This is my Arthitis Doc.She was telling me,I need to because,I shouldnt wait any longer,putting off to get this taken care of.Its werid,but my ear feels a some what better this moring.lol.But not a whole lot.I feel alot of pressure on it and it is making me sock to my stomach.Wonder if they will not let me go to work till its cleared up?I just hope they dont take any xrays of my arm,for one thing,they take forever..I am thinking He may just want me to stay off of work for a while so my arm can heal.But,we shall see.lol.I feel I been just having all kinds of problems.lol.My right big toe is swolen and hurting to.I just want to get in there,get out.Sorry,I just ranted on about my problems,I feel like thats all I been doing.I will try to do better.But its just been,I feel like I been having so much pain.I know people are more worse off than I am.Thank you for listing to me vent.I hope you all have a nice day.Be safe and peaceout.

<A id=zoomedLink title="Click to zoom out." href="javascript:void(0);" _extended="true">AmandaWatchingRoxy.gif

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, please get to the doctor concerning your ear, and the rest.  You need to be treated...you've been suffering now for a good bit.  Hope you feel better soon...please post the doctors treatment and finding...wishing you a better day...prayers too, hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

You really Do need to go to the doctor honey. You don't have to be sorry for venting a little. It does you good to share your problems. Hope you feel better soon. Big hugs, and love too.
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

How are you feeling now? Any better? I hope so!

Charley
http://journals.aol.com/cdittric77/courage