Thursday, January 4, 2007

this person cant make Her mind up about anything.lol.I am trying and I need some choclate.lol.

Thank you Ds Designs for the above graffic and thank you Sazzymademe for the closing tag.

Hi everyone,

               Its almost bed time for me,I am so tired for some reason,dont even know why.I guess I have alot on my mind and with Comcast being a buthead about comming out and hooking my Laptop up,its giving me a headache and Gary isnt happy about it either.They came a the other day,said they was susposed to b e back in a few hours,they havent been back seince.There is a cabel box hooked up in the living room,there is something outside hooked up,that I guess somebody has to come and see whats worng.My Dad said that the guys said,we have a dead line,I am like huh?So,who knows when I will be hooked up.Its getting on my nerves.lol.I am not feeling good,I think I am fighiting a cold.I am just one big mess.I think I do need to make an app to see one of my Doctors that I was going to cancel,but,I think I need to see Him.I took 3 pills this moring to calm me down and Doc said it is ok to take 3 and boy,I was relaxed,but by the time Gary came to pick me up,I was cranky,because all I wanted to do was sleep.lol.Plus I asn happy about COmcast.I take Cloazepam in the moring,I know,I spelled that worng.lol.And I take Amatriplyn at night,ok,I spelled that one worng to.lol.I could use about,maybe just 2 days of rest,I say that,but,than,I feel like I am always on the go.I have been feeling very light headed and dizzy lately.My mouth has been very dry,I think that could be due to the meds.I feel I just cant relax,sometimes I feel like I am just doing to much and keeping myself busy all the time.Is something worng with me?I know I got the bloo work back and it said I was ok.Or am I just being parnoid?lol.I dont know.I am trying to make everyone happy,trying to work my problems out,and I dont even know were to begin.Not that its a biggie,but,I want some change in my life and it is just sressing me out BIG TIME.I want to say,I hate the way I am living,my life,I just dont know how to make the right moves.I feel like I am going no were.Ok,sorry about venting.I hope you all have a good night and agood weekend ahead.I work tommrow,than I am off Sat,probllay Sun to.Be safe and peaceout.

No comments: