Sunday, January 21, 2007

Good moring all,time to wake up and slemm the coffee or hot choclate!!!

valentinefae.gif

Good moring all,

                         Happy Sunday to everyone,hope its a good one.I am up early,because,I have to go to work soon.My ear feels so much better,I just put some more drops into my ear this moring,did one last night when I came home from work and it helped.Having an ear ache is the pits.lol.But,thinking God,I feel beter today.Thank you all so much for the encourgment words you left in my journal yesterday concerning work.I guess,I am really just going to have to keep quiet and just pray about this.Thank you all.Maybe God has bigger plans for me.I just wish I knew what they were and now.lol.Do you think God has biggerr plans for me,or is this it?Sometimes I wonder.I know I have so much to offer to the world,but what is it?Is God telling me something?Or maybe I am just all talk and no action.lol.Thats the fear in me,wont letting me get out there and experenice new things?I am tired of being afarid,tired of just sitting arounf.I know,I am just talking about it,but not doing anything about it.Only problem is,I dont know what to do.I guess this is another problem I have to keep on praying about.I feel I am not in touch with God,alot of times I doubt Him,I know Hes there,He is always there,but,do you ever doubt Him?I will honestly say.How can you truly know God is there?Faith,yes,I know its all about faith,reading Gods word and going to church,which I have  failed al of theeses.I will honestly admit to.Dont know were I see myself in Gods eyes,or what He wants for me.I just think about that alot.Theres more on this subject later.I have to get off of here and get dressed.I feel like this is an everyday thing,oh wait,it is.lol.Mom just told me we may get a few inches off snow tonight,or well,this evening,it never snows,in the evening,well,not always.They say we could get a mix of ice,thats what I dont like.Mom said She wont drive to church tonight if its messy,which,I am glad about that.Ok,I am gone.Cya later,gators.Be safe out there and peaceout.

 SazzyKreationzDalmationValentineAma.gif

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great day...so glad your ear feels better...don't over work!
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Happy Sunday! Martha :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Sunday to you too. I just have to tell you how much God loves you, even though you already know that. He loves you for many reasons- loves you because you are HIS. What helped me get so close to Him is giving him more of my time than anybody or anything else. You get to know HIm personally, honey, the same way you get to know a friend. Without spending time - learning what matters to Him, what is important to Him, or How HE sees things, we don't really get to know Him at all.  The more personal time you spend with Him, the closer to Him you'll get, the more REAL He will become to you.
 Glad your ear feels better. Hope you have a good work day.
  Big hugs,
  Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/THERESTOFTHESTORY
           http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

Blessed Sunday to you Amanda. Glad your ear is feeling better, keep up the drops especially at night when it can work as you sleep. Is God there??? God is never not there for any of us! He goes by many names, He is seen in many colors, to some He is know by the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, to natives He is the Creator and to many Spiritualists He is the center of the Universe and the center that is channeled to do all good in Healing and Spiritual work.
Faith is what we run on, it's the gas in our tanks and the thing we hold onto the most when our world tends to fall apart! Always know that you are never alone, someone is always listening and although you ask for thing's along the path in your life you may not always get what you ask for but instead you may end up getting someting to help you understand your situation a little more.
Hugs and much love :))))))))Doreen

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda,

Faith is a journey - you cannot set goals for yourself, but only try and run the race.

Charley
http://journals.aol.com/cdittric77/courage