Saturday, January 20, 2007

Have a fun Sat all.

precious.jpg

Hi everyone,

            Hope you all is having a good weekend.How is the weather going folr everyone?I am hearing it is pretty bad in alot of places and its so cold almost everywere.I think last night was the coldest night we have had all winter.If you open the door,you can just feel the cold wind.I think there caling for smething tonight or tommrow night,who knows.The weather is always changing.I have to get off of here soon,get myself cleaned up.I will tell you one thing,I am feeling so sick to my stomach right now,I feel I am not going to make it at work.I feel achy all over.I hope I am not comming downn with something.I been really good about that,not getting sick.But I feel like,sorry,puking.I feel like calling out.But I cant cause I only have 3 days of work.Unless when I go into work and I dont feel good,I will just go home.My boyfriend is working till 2,I go in at 1.So we will see.Anyways,I am going to get off of here and get some things done.Have a nice weekend/week ahead.Be safe and peaceout.

SazzyKreationzShimmeringRoseAmandaL.gif

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

its freeZing out side right now i had to close my window but im still looking forward to enjoying my weekend.

Anonymous said...

Love ya girl.
Liz in Va.

Anonymous said...

Sure hope the flu isn't knocking at your door.
Hugs, stay warm :)))))))) Doreen