Monday, January 8, 2007

I just did an entry,now I am going to glay down.

OK,lets try this one more time,I guess when you are not on line,Aol will go off if your not on line for a long time.lol.I had a whole entry that I had already done.Maybe this is better.Because,it was turning out to be a kind of lously entry day,which turned out to be an ok day.lol.Mom and I kinda got into it,but only because She was sick and not feeling good.I was trying as much as I could to help Her out.She didnt want it.But She didnt know that I called my boyfriend earlyer at work this moring to pick up a few things and bring them by the house.Mom didnt know.lol.So,were ok now,no biggie.But I just worry about Her so much and hate it when She isnt feeling good.I try and not think about how long She will live,I know thats bad of me to say,but,She has been so sick all the time and Her health wise isnt good.I worry for Her and my Dad.Now you know why sometimes I dont want to leave the house,because,I worry for them.But I do need a life of my own,I know that to.Anyways,I think I been on line here to much.Its a habit now,that I have my Laptop and I use it all the time and be anywere in the house anytime.lol.I hope you all have a nice day.Looks like the sun is out for awhile.Its about time.I was sick of the rain.I think I could use some snow.lol.After looking at thoes pretty snow graffics.Just enough snow the kids could play in and I can take some pics of how pretty it looks in our yard.I hope you all have a wonderful day.Be safe and peaceout.

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The graphics are lovely Mandy.  Hugs.  Terry x

Anonymous said...

Mandy, you are doing a great job, the graphics a pretty.  I really like the rose snow globe. I collect snow globes, only the pretty ones with music. You keep on helping your mother, she might not say so, or show you, but she really appreciates the help you  give her. I have fibromyalgia, and I appreciate everything my 16 year old son does for me, even though I have to beg him to do things, he's alittle to much like his dad (my ex) LAZY!! So, I really get proud of him when he does something for me on his own, without me having to ask. So, chin up, and don't worry so much about your parents. God knows the appointed day, and He will make sure you are prepared for it emotionally. You are a good daughter and don't you forget.
Hugs to you!!
God Bless you sweetie,
Liz in Va.
http://journals.aol.com/bethjunebug/Bethjunebug

Anonymous said...

well I'm happy that you and your mom didn't get into a biggie. I hate losing an entry. It's happened a few times and so frustating.  Hugs and have a great night.

Anonymous said...

You seem like such a sweet person!  So sorry to hear about your mom.  Seen your comment on The Giving Tree and thought I would check out your journal.  Looks really cute.  Take care and I will pray for your family :)  


http://journals.aol.com/breakaway1968/breakaway/
Carrie

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy:

It's tough to watch someone you love struggle with an illness. You want so to do something but don't know what and people that are sick for a long time say things they really don't mean and then they feel so bad because they did.  Patience and compassion are such a hard thing to keep when the illness is on going.  Put your trust in The Powers that Be and try not to worry about someone dying.  It never helps and you can get all caught up in that fear and forget to enjoy life yourself some.  Your mom wouldn't want you to give up living just because she's ill.  I'm so happy that you have a laptop, got that on my wish list too.  I'm wishing for you all that your wishing for and more.

Marlene- A Poet's Point of View
http://journals.aol.com/mkolasa101/PurelyPoetry
http://journals.aol.com/mkolasa101/SweetNSimple