Thursday, January 25, 2007

I just had to let it all out,again.I feel like I am a pain.

OopsSorryRoxy.gif

Hi all,

        I am back from the doctors,man,do they take forever and my poor Dad sitting out there in the truck.He was waiting for me for,lets see,I went in there at 10:30,diting get out till 1,didnt get till almost 2.I am tired.But,it was my Arthitis and He hadnt seen me since 6 months,so,it was time to see Him.He checked me out,you know that mettal thing,they stick up on your forhead and your susposed to see if you hear the loud noise?Well,I can hear it,but,only on my left ear and could hear some on my right ear.He looked in both ears,took a look in my bad one and said there some water buillding up on my canal and some wax.So,He gave me a priscription.Alagra D,I have 2 refils,so,I guess I am susposed to take it all till its gone,He said.He also wants me to see an ear pecialst.Another doctor,come on now,like I really need or want to see another doctor.I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!lol.You know when you leave and your susposed to pay your copay,well,I didnt have anything on me and I know,I have an outstanding bill to pay.What more could I ask for?tell me,I am not the only one with this problem.That is what is stressing me out.So many bills,to many doctos.I cant let my 2 others that I am seeing go,because,I need them.Someone tell me its all going to be ok?Or are they going to put me into jail?I been trying really hard to paying something every week,but,its hard,when you dont have the money.Thats why I am stressing out.Now,I dont want to go into work.I just want to stay in my bed and just feel like I am the only one on the planet.lol.Please,tell me if I am not the only one who feels this way?Who feels bad when you dont have the money upfront?I know,I know,hear I am,ranting on again.My life is just the pits right now.I shouldnt say that.But,how can you feel so happy and cheerful,with a posative attiude,looking toward the future?I dont get it?What am I susposed to do?Its a good thing,I am seeing my SYCALOGYST,who gives me meds.Sorry about that caps.Do you think I am feeling like I am running a mile a munite to catch up with the world and it all falls down.Yal dont want to listen to me vent,I hate this,this is not me.I never felt this way before in my life,the way I am feeling about everything.Its all hitting me at once.I am growing up and I dont know what to do.Yes,I am 34.Maybe I should just delete this journal.No,I wont,its just yal really dont want to hear me complain all the time about my pitty problems.Am I a good person?I feel bad,when I cant pay my bills,and I try.I am just going to have to send 20 dollars every week.ok,there,I said it.I know,this is our only journal,we can do what ever we want to do.But,sometimes I feel helpless about what to do with my life.Ok,I am going,because,I have to get cleaned up again to go to work.How it wish it was tommrow at 5,I am off Sat.Thanks again for listning to me vent.Be safe and peaceout.when I go see my Doc next week,I will tell Him,how I am feeling and I need rest and I havent had a good rest in forever.

 SugarSweetPrincessAmanda.gif

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it will be o.k. just take a deep breath! 20$ a week should be fine they will work with you...just keep good records and make sure the insurance is paying too.
hope your ear feels better real soon. :)  {{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}
love,Molly

Anonymous said...

We all get overwhelmed honey, and that's where you're at right now, feeling it hard to deal with so much at once. Will it be alright? It WILL! The worst things in our life only last so long. EVery trial comes to its own end. As far as  money goes, I think most people can relate to how you feel, and what you're going through. Money gets tight at times.And when you've got lots of health problems, it gets even tighter. If you're doing your best, and keep a record of your efforts to pay, you will be okay. You aren't going to have to go to jail. Do try, honey to take BIG, DEEP BREATHS when you get stressed. It helps.
Love you
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

Oh, sweety, you are not the only one that can't pay your doctors bill's. And from experience, I know they won't come and lock you up. Just pay what you can. My lawyer told me one time, if you only send, $5 a month that there's nothin that they can do. So, if you are sending twenty, hey they will be more than happy. So, stop stressing. It's going to be OK.
God Bless,
Liz in Va.
http://journals.aol.com/bethjunebug/Bethjunebug

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))
Just for you-all the hugs you could ever want!!!!!!!!!
Yes,we all have the $$$$$$$$$ problems.And this is YOUR journal-say what you want-whatever it is and say how you feel whatever it is-That is what it is for and those of us who think you are a sweetie  will be here for you and those that don't like what they read can go on to someone elses journal if they please. You have to get it off your chest and what better way than to write it down and an extra bonus is the people who are behind you all the way and don't even know you ,except for what you let them know. Hang in there "This Too Shall Pass".Lots of XXXXXOOOOO to ya!!
connie