Thursday, January 11, 2007

I know what I am doing todat,what are you doing today?lol.

Good Moring all,

                   Hope you all having a good one.I know its been a few days since I weotr an entry.I have been busy and I havent been feeling well.Mostly I just been reading and commenting on other peoples journals.Nothing much here today,I think I am going to take it easy today before going into work at 4.I am just so tired.Been waking up feeling tired.I have some good news ans hope it all pans out.My brother and His family from London,from what my Mom told me,will be comming home sometime in Mrch.It will be nice to see all of them.I have pics to share as soon as I get my phone bac.lol.I think and I hope I left it in my boyfriends truck.lol.He asked me last night if I had everything and I thought I grabed my phone,but,I guess I didnt.i hope it is in His truck.Dont know why I am so tired.I think I am oing to go back to bed.We been busy here the last few days and my brother comming,I am sure my Mom will put me to work and get the house cleaned up,why,I dont know why,they seen the house before.lol.I think we need a make over house done to.lol.We have so much jonk that needs to be thrown away,how long its been sitting here,you dont want to know.lol.Yeah,but,when everyone else,including my sister or brother,if they have to much stuff and dont have enough room,were do the put it?Yup,yu guessed it,here.lol.Anyways,I think I am going to go lay back down for a while.I felt like I had been off for a whole week.Thats because my Boss calls me yesterday at home and swiches my day off for yesterday and I work today.lol.So,I had Mon,Tued and Wed off,I work the rest of the week.Thank goodness.lol.I need to work.I hope you all have a nice day today.Tues and Wed were our first cold days and it was cold.lol.Today is a little cold,but will probllay warm up.I wish we could just get a little bit of snow.Ok,I am done now.Be safe and peaceout.One more thing.lol.I love being on high speed inter net,it is so much faster than being on Dads puter.I love it and I can listen to the viedos now and can download anything fast.Wooooooohooooooo.I love my Laptop.I know,I know,when I say I am done,I am not.lol.Ok,got a question for ya.How do you start cleaning and getting everthing done when theres so much stuff to get rid of?I want to start cleaning and getting rid of things.But how?Thanks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy, sometimes I am just ruthless and throw things away, I get into more chaos when I decide to keep things that I will never use again.  At the moment, I have to clean my wardrobe ... there are clothes I just shift around every year and never wear.  I am intending to just get rid of them.  No snow here, just cold and very windy with a bit of rain.  Exciting that your bro is coming back, is it for good?  Where does he live in London?  Hugs.  Terry x