Friday, January 19, 2007

the answer is,no snow!!!Bummer.lol.

poppychiild.gif

Good moring all,

                     Hope you all are having a good start of the weekend.I feel a whole lot better today,than I did yesterday.My ear feels some better,but not alot.can you belive we didnt get any snow at all,none what so ever.lol.I mean it was soooooo cold outside last night,I thought we were going to get some.Would of been nice.But,maybe another day.lol.I am watching Devorce Court,I like watching thoes stupid shows.lol.They crack me up.Ok,what is better,cable or watching  regular tv?lol.I want to know.lol.I dont have cable,I am not normal.lol out."DsDesignsGrowwithlove.gifI have high speed inter,only because my boyfriend is paying for it.he can be so senative sometimes.Last night at work when He calls me to say good night and we talking,talking about how my Dad wants to move.He is like,I dont want you to move,I am like,its not like I am moving tommrow.lol.I said,what you not going to see me if I move?I know He loves me and He said I love you so much,that moving doesnt mean anything.i told Him,if He loves me so much,than put a ring on my finger!!!!!we shall see.We have a good reltionship.He is always there for me,we love eachother so much.But anyways,I have been sitting down for to long and sitting down to long,can make you ache.I have a few things to get done,clean up before going into work today.I still feel tired,feel like going back to bed.But,anyways,I hope you all here in J-land have  wonderful weekend.I wanted to thank you all for the wonderful comments you all leave here in my journal.What I wouldnt do without my journal.You guys are my rock.Does that sound stupid?Be safe and peaceout. PinkValentineAmanda.jpg

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No Amanda it doesn't sound stupid. Everyone needs someone out thee to listen to them, we all need shoulders too because we all go thru some pretty bad hurts in our life! Sometimes you need to vent certain things and that is healthy... plus some of us are old enough to be grandma's and we give the bestest hugs in the whole world and maybe some of the most seasoned advise too since most of us can say "been there, done that" hahaha!
Hugs to you today, I hope it's the best day going, stay warm and tell Dad when you need the heat he needs to turn it on :)))))) Doreen

Anonymous said...

Maybe your honey will get the hint and ask you to marry him.  Sounds like it is true love.  Let us know when this happens.  We'll throw a J-Land party for you.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

Snow is pretty but I worry about everyone driving in it.That's what happens when you get old.LOL
I hope he asks you to marry him.You sound sooo good for each other.
Hey,i don't have cable,not even regular TV since the wind blew the antenna and the rotor doesn't work.LOL
thank goodness for the internet and Playstaion,LOL
HUGS
Stay Warm
Connie

Anonymous said...

I don't think I could date a guy if I had to ask him for a ring.
I figure if a guy wants to put a ring on your finger he'll do it on his own--but that's just me.

Wish it would snow here--it's been cold enough