Friday, January 12, 2007

TGIF Which means PayDay.lol.WoooHooo

Good moring all,

                Hope you all having a good start of the weekend.I am doing better than I was last night.Work was ok untill about the time I was finishing up closing and geting ready to leave.Than,I was mad,I was really mad becuse the night guard who comes in and She wanted a donut.well,when your closing and I was told what to do.Clean out the donut window,package up all the donuts in a box and put them back into the window.She comes over and Shes like,whats up with this!She wasnt happy,I came over and I told Her,I told Her what I was susposed to do and that we had been doing that for a while now.The nerve of Her,what She had to say.She said,no,this hasnt been going on,your the only one who does it.I am like,no,I am not the only one who does it.I told Her,I said,every night,your susposed to clean out the donut window,pacakage them up and put them back into the window.She got really mad.She said again,NO!You only do that.I am like,no,I am not,I am sorry,if you have a problem,youu can talk to my manager.man,I was mad,everything was going alright till She came along.It makes me so mad when someone like that knows its not susposed to be like that and for Her to be telling me,that I am the only one who does it.How dare Her!!!Sorry,it just had me so mad.I was upset or anything,just mad,because the fact that Shes never been mean to me like that before.Shes always been nice.Well,the table will be turned.Oh,I will be nice and say Hi,but if She isnt nice back to me,what is that saying?What comes around goes around.lol.I know this isnt a big deal and it really isnt,but,come on now.It is just eritating.You know?Ok,I am done with that.Sorry,had to get that off my mind.Thanks for listening.I hope I dont get in trouble for this.when I go into work today,I will tell my boss what happend.Anyways,nothing much going on here,just working.This comming week I am going to help Mom get things cleaned up.try to,anyways.lol.You all have a nice weekend.Be safe and peaceout.This tag here,was made by a special friend who I have known for a long time.She comments on my journal sometimesShes a sweetie.Shes not a pspser.But I think this tag is just beatiful,and were I want to be right now.lol.Thanks Tazzie.

 

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hate it when people wind you up like that, maybe she was just having an off day herself.  Try not to worry about it.  The tag is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

i kno thats right i need me some money im broke.

Anonymous said...

I hope things get straightened out at work.     It seems she was making a big deal over nothing.     You were doing your job as you always had and knew what you were doing.      I like both graphics and would like to be on the beach next to the ocean also!      Have a good weekend and relax!      mark

Anonymous said...

don't let people get to you--it takes more energy being negative than it does to ignore it.

Anonymous said...

Sorry she spoilt your day when all was going well.  Hope all was ok with the boss about it.  Hugs.  Terry x

Anonymous said...

NICE AMANDA!!! YOU HAVE A NICE WEEKEND TOO.
LOVE YA,
LIZ IN VA.
http://journals.aol.com/bethjunebug/Bethjunebug

Anonymous said...

I agree with nyuk when she/he said that it takes more energy being negative than it does ignoreing it.. When someone is mad at you and is yelling at you- it is very easy to get mad back, but what kind of testimonie is that?  Are we not here on earth to show love to one enother? Instead of getting mad outside- why not just tell hr in a calm voice what is up and ask her politely if she wants to talk to the manager. For every action we take there is a reaction- but the Bible does say to turn the other check, does it not? Besides, i love looking at the posative side of things- it makes life more joyale rather than unjoyable...you know what i mean? I am praying for you pal.. glad that you liked the lil tag thingy {what is pspsers anyways??} Ya didn't really have to have it that big- but i might've sent it to you that way..hehehehee. You sure did got me to bluch a bit to see it there.. But i amg lglad that is brighting ya day up alittle.. :D

Anonymous said...

I do hope you have a better day at work when you go back...sorry that woman made you so mad.  Hope your weekend is special and calm...hugs and love,
Joyce