Friday, January 12, 2007

Its time for me to hit the hay,I am going to bed.Ta Ta.

Good night all,

                Yes,its late,with this new Laptop of mine,I love it.lol.I can get on and off anytime I want to.But I do need to get my sleep.lol.I just wanted to say to everyone of you all,thank you so much for the wonderful comments of encourgment you all have given to me yesterday concerning my day at work.I love you all.I love my J-land friends so much.I love getting to know you all,new and oldJ-landers.I see that I have a few new J-landers come to comment,thank you,I will be stoping by your journals soon.I just thank you all so much.It went ok at work today,I told the boss what happend and its not my falt,but,I saw the night gurad comming in as I was leaving.lol.she was heading to the bakery dapartment.I shouldnt worry,but,I wonder what She had said,cause,I know She was going to say something.Anyways,nite nite.Thanks again sooooo much to all of you.You mean the world to me.Have a nice weekend.Be safe and peaceout.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sleep well, Amanda!
Charley