Saturday, January 6, 2007

Come on now?Were is the snow?Were has it gone?

Good moring all,

               Happy Sat!!!Time to wake up and smell the sunshine.lol.Yup,thats right,the sun is shining right through our windows.Can you belive its like 60 degrees today.I call that getting sick weather.lol.I mean,its nice and you will probllay see everyone wearing summer clothes.lol.Not me.lol.I will probllay just wear a pair of sweat pants and shirt or a sweatshirt.I am off today.I have to stick around here.probllay wont go out today,because Comcast is comming out,for one to help me get hooked up on the internet and I will ask them to help me install aol.I dont know how to do all theeses things.My boyfriend,Gary was like,I thought oyu knew all that.I am like no.lol.But you better belive,I will be on the inter net this evening.I had an aol disck somewere around here,will have to look for it.Mom wll be watching the kids today,they always come over on Sats while my Sister goes visiting for Her Sunday school class.Shes got a good heart,She does so much for Her Sunday school,I try to help some,even thoe I dont go much at all.I go sometimes.Sometimes I would make a bunch of neckless for Her class.I can say one hting about that church,they help alot in many ways.They brought in so many people.Specillay alot of spanish people and they have a class were they can teach them how to talk like us.My family is a big part of that church.Thats were my brother and family was before they went to London to become Missonarys.So it is just mainly,my Sister Her family and my Mom.My other Sister N law,She lets my 2 neices come.It is good for them.I need to get back into going myself.Anyways,I need to do a few things around here,get myself cleaned up.The Comcast truck is still stuck in the yard.I am sure they can get it out today,since it is nice outside.lol.I hope you all have a nice weekend.Its beatiful here,dont know how it is on yals end.Have a good one.Be safe and peaceout.Were is the snow?lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have not gotten any snow here in Virginia this winter either. I love snow.  Colorado got it all. Oh well, maybe an early spring, I love spring.
It's going to be 70 here too today. Have a nice weekend.
God Bless,
Liz
http://journals.aol.com/bethjunebug/Bethjunebug

Anonymous said...

Dear Amanda;

I hope they teach you how to download AOL.  I have COMCAST and the man who came out was very smart aleck with me and wouldn't show me anything.  I laughed when I read that their truck was stuck in your driveway.  They are a rip off company in my opinion but where I am living, they are my only choice.  Go to church and say a prayer.  God will surely bless you for you are a very sweet young lady, just as sweet as your sister and your brother, maybe more so.

YOU MAKE ME SMILE EVERYTIME I READ YOU!

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/