Saturday, January 6, 2007

Another crazy day,but it is all good now,finally.lol.

 

Hi everyone,

                  Or should I say,goodnight all?I will be heading to bed in a bit.this is just to werid,but awsome.lol.I am laying in mybed right now,typing.lol.I love my Laptop.Its so werid,I can click onto internet exploer,I can get online there,but its diffrent,aol looks diffrent on internet exploer.lol.Thats why if anyone got there comments from me,without my journal link name,you know why.lol.I am not used to Comcast,but I will get there.Nelisha,sorry if I spelled your name worng,you would have been laughing today.The toetruck and the guy that came to pick up the Comcast truck,had no clue what they was doing,trying to get that truck out from the yeard,it wasnt in the driveway,it was stuck in our yard,all the rain we had yesterday,didnt help much.But,let me tell you,you all would have been laughing,we were all out there watching theeses dummies,I am sorry,but,I felt like they were going almost knock down our house,trying to get the truck out of the yard.The totruck guy got out and was actullay trying to push the Comsat truck out.Thats when,it looked like they almost hit our house.I cantnot belive,we had to go through all this mess,just to get me hooked up.lol.Well,now I am hooked,I am happy.My dad on the other hand,He is ok with it.The comsact people have to come back this week and finish cleanin our yard.they tore it up.Onto another note,the was another guy who came out to fix me up online,He was like why didnt the other 2 guys that were here in the first place,didnt do it?I said,they told me I could get online and I was ok.But everything is fine now,well,minus the yard.lol.Maybe I should take some pics.lol.Actullay it wasnt that bad.I cant belive how many diffrent guys from Comcast came out.I didnt relize there was a guy for diffrent things.If you know what I mean.I am tired,dont even know what I am saying.Nelisha  thank you for the kind words,comment,you sent me,it made me smile and I needed that.Thank you all for your kind words,encourgment,I really wouldnt know what I would do without you guys.Dont we all say that?lol.But its the truth.I love comming on here,reading everyones journaland adding comments.I really do love you guys.You all mean so much to me.I know so many of my J-landers,right now are going through some rough times,I dont know what they are,but,I just want you all to know,I love and care for you all so much.I pray for you all.I really do need to get off of here and get some sleep.I am tired,but yet,I am not sleepy?What does that mean?I guess its all the excitiment of being online now,being anywere I want to be.lol.In that note,I say goodnight,weet dreams,dont let the bed bugs bite.lol.Be safe,peaceout and will see you in the moring,unless I get up in the middle of the night.WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO

OO.One more thing,I love this now,because,it is alot faster than dial up,or what ever my Dad has dowstaris.lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ROLF mandy. thats just to funny. well I sure hope it was worth it all. I would love a laptop,maybe I'll  ask santa for one next yr. lol

sweet dreams
angelrose