Thursday, January 18, 2007

The question is,will it snow or not?lol.

SazzyKreationzSnowyVillage.gif

Hi all,should I say,good after noon all!

                   Hope your all having a good one and staying warm.Its actullay,freezing cold outside,very cloudy,the kind of day were you can see,semll it and feel like its going to snow.lol.Ok,sounds werid.But,thats the facts.lol.I got up this moring,went out with my Mom.lol.Yup,it was all good.So,were doing alright now.lol.I am on my way to work in a bit.Which now I dont want to go.lol.I feel so lazy after having 3 days off,which is my regulary week now and going back to work on Thursday.Bla.lol.But,its only for 4 hours,it will go b fast anyways,because there is so much to do in the bakery.Preping for Friday,cleaning and closing at 8.Which I get off at 8.4 to 8.I hope things get better.Do you ever think,there could be something else out there in the world,better for you?Or is this just it for me?working in a groicer stoor?Not that I am blessed,but,I wonder,what if something else is out there and how do you know?In a way,I know this is it for me.I dont know,maybe I am just talking.Oh well.I really do have to get off of here and get my butt in geer.lol.I dont even feel like wearing any makeup.Maybe I wont.I wish I can take my Laptop on the go.lol.But,it has to stay in my room,were it will be cold.lol.Yeah,Dad keeps the dang heat down to zero.Dont ask me why.He always thinks,you have covers,thats all you neeed.lol.Well,I took out a big,huge heavey blanket for tonight.Thats how cold it is out now,but when the sun goes down,its going to get colder.Anyways,I realy have to get going,.I will be back later.Have a nice day.Stay warm.Be safe and peaceout.

SazzyKreationzSnowFairyAmanda.gif

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda, I love your graphic at the end. We got rain again, no snow but a flake or two. I want snow!!
God Bless,
Liz in Va.
http://journals.aol.com/bethjunebug/Bethjunebug

Anonymous said...

It keeps 'trying' to snow here in Ohio.I hope it doesn't,but my hubby put on the snowplow just in case.We both have 4-wheel drive vehicles though.I won't drive anything without 4-wheel drive.I am a big sissy anymore when it comes to driving in the snow.
Stay warm Amamda.
****HUGS****
connie

Anonymous said...

So far no snow here, nothing...they called for it, but it went further south.  Hope you have a lovely weekend Amanda...take care and stay warm.
Hugs and love,
Joyce