Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I am singing off,nity nite all.

P1010012.jpg

Ok,you all probllay seen this one before,I need to get new ones.Just thought I would put this in here.Thats Him,Gary.Hes no imaginary boyfriend.lol.

Good evening everyone,

                        Hope you all are snugled in your bed having sweet dreams,I am to head there in a bit.I have my Laptop and I love it,but,I cant use my mouse,because,I guess you need some kind of disc to program it into the puter and it didnt come with it.Because my Laptop came in this huge cary bag and it had a book but no cd and maybe thats why my fingers are sore.My left hand is kinda hurting and a little swolen,maybe I slept on it worng last night.Getting off the subject,man,I am glad I called work today,to see what time I go in tommrow.I usllay work from 4 to 8,but,I go in at 10 to 2.lol.If I hadnt of called,I would of went in at 4,than again,they would of called me and say were are you?lol.So,I am glad I did that.lol.Gary and I went on our date night,should I say,day/date.Nothing special,just being together is nice.He always spoils me.I love going to the dollar stoor,you can find alot of nice stuff there.Thats whats I get my co workers Christma presant from,ok,maybe I am cheap.lolBut,you can find some pretty nic naks and stuff.Than we went to Bestbuy and I have been wanting for the longest time and I told Him not to get it,it was to much,but He did.I love classic movies.They had Ann of Green Gables,He got it for me.I was happy.I need to do something special for Him.He knows I dont have alot of money.I need to post some pics of both of us,maybe I will try and get someone we know tommrow when were out and about to get a pic of us together on my pic cell phone.I work tommrow,He is off.Today was actullay a pretty good day,didnt even argue with my Mom.lol.So thats kewl.Anyways,I know I still have aot to do,I will get around to do them sooner or later.lol.I got a question for you all.I relize something,I have so much clothes that I wear,some I donwear,but,why do I wind up with so much clothes in bathroom that I have to wash?Its never ending story with washing clothes.I am sure you all know that.lol.Anyways,I need to get off of here.I hope you all have a good night,dont let the bed bus bite.I been kinda sticking with Valtine color theme,if you notice.Be safe and peaceout.My whole left shoulder is just giving me a pain all through it,its kinda like a tingling pain,if that is what you call it.I better go.Nite nite all.

Thanks Sazzy for my closing tag,I love it.Thanks.

SazzyKreationzHeartsForYouAmanda.gif

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is really a good looking guy, very caring, and I bet very well mannered!
I hope you feel better tomorrow. It's cold here tonight so I am heading under the covers soon and I get off here.....ohh Amanda I am getting a new baby!!!!! I will email you about her. xox Doreen:)))))))) Nighters

Anonymous said...

such a nice picture. I hope you enjoy date night/day. LOL. It's nice that you two have a good time together. How nice that he bought you that movie. Happy no fighting with mom.

Anonymous said...

I think you and Gary make such a beautiful couple...how lucky you are to have a man that spoils you...
Hope your shoulder feels better...hope you got a lot of rest too, hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

cute picture....glad you had a nice day.Molly

Anonymous said...

Very cute couple!!  You sound happy too! I'm glad for you. I love Anne of Green Gables too.  My all time fav though is LIttle house on the prairie. I have every season got them at best buy too lol.  THanks for your comments again...enjoying your journal