Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I am still around.

DsDesignsSnow.gif

Hi guys,

           I just wanted you all to know,I am still around,just havent been feeling like much writting an entry lately,been reading other entrys,just havent felt like doing mine.I am doing alright.Just have been in some pain with my hands.They hurt really bad.I dont feel like going back to the doctors,but,if it worsens,I will.Thank you all for being there for me.I am getting ready to go out in a little while.I went out with my Mom this moring to Ihop,than to the stoor.all is good here,execpt for my hands and my ear is alot better.I hope you all are doing fine.Have a great day.Be safe and peaceout.

SazzykreationzFaeOfTrueHeartsAmanda.gif

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure hope you start feeling better very soon.  That would suck for your hands to hurt seeing you use the for just about EVERYTHING!  Again, thanks for reading mine!  I will keep an eye out for your next entry.  

Anonymous said...

Praying you feel better soon and your hands feel better.  Get some rest, when you can...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Looks like you and MOM are getting along better.  Gotta get the hands healed now.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

i kno how you feel i havent been wanting to write in mine neither.

Anonymous said...

awww so sorry your hands are hurting so much. I sure hope they are feeling better soon. Just take care. Hugs

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy, hope your hands are feeling a bit better now.  Hugs.  Terry x