Friday, January 5, 2007

I feel the tension again all over my back,its been one long day and what a day it has been!!!!!!!!!!

Good evening yall,

Let me just say one thing!This has been one long day and going into 2007,I just hope this is a better year or dont we all hope for that?Ok,let me tell you how my day went.Well,work was fine,it went good,I made my boss a neckless,She liked it,it was pink and actullay looked like a real neckless.I like doing things for people.Does that make you think I want to get into Her good shooses?lol.No,thats not what I am trying to do.lol.She said I did real good today and I was fast,She was saying,you did that real fast,I tought you well.lol.Ok,that was a good part.onto the home front.lol.You cannot belive what was going on.Dagon COmcast.lol.I will be really glad when I am finally actullay hooked up to my Laptop.But let me finish telling you what  happend.Dad wasnt a happy camper.lol.No,doubt,Comcast is paying for what they did to our yard.lol.Thats right,for one thing it was raining all day,nasty,it must of been hard for them guys.I kept geting calls at work on my cell.lol.Mom said,they tore up the yard pretty good,guess they had to get under ground to the wires,phone wires,dont ask.lol.My boss,said,you have under ground wiring,than She said,yals lights dont go out alot,do they?Nope,they dont,not even when we had that bad strom a few years ago,when other peoples lights were out for like a week or 2,even my boyfriends.Getting ahead of myself.Poor Dad was out there in the rain,talking to the guys,they were nice,well of course,they better be.Dad wasnt mad,He was just like,I hope they going to fix my yeard and they did.But guess what?There is a Comcast truck stuck in the middle of our yard.lol.Still there tonight and I guess someone will come out tommrow to get it.On another note,I still couldnt get online,they said I could get online,but,I called Comcast again and someone else is comming out tommrow betwen 2 and 5,thank goodness I am off,so as I need to be here.lol.All this for a Laptop?My boyfriend felt bad,but it was His falt and my parents dont blame Him.Hes a good guy,my Hero.Hey,I have a question for you guys.If they come out and get me hooked up on Comcast,and I need a new name,I thought that maybe you guys could pick something out,or give me a few ideas.Mom was like,She neve relizedHugsdoodlewacky is my name.but it was given to me a long,long,long time ago.So,if you know of something that would fit me,Mom came up with something,foxy or something.I dont know.You gouys give it a try.Should I ask them to help me get aol on there?Ok,I am heading to bed,going to watch my dvd before bed,usllay when I turn it on,I am fast alseep.You guys need to see,Stepup.Its a good one.Have a great weekend all.Be safe and peaceout.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

New Laptop?  Nice!  I'll try to thik of a cool name for you.    :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

I just hope the tension leaves your body soon.  I'm happy you have a new laptop.

Can't think of a new name for you.  You are just our Mandy to me.

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/