Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sunday night.

img337/6186/dsdesignsjustholdmeaf7.jpg

Hi all,

Its getting late.I need to get my beatuy sleep.I am getting tired.Its been a long week.Usllay I am off on Mondays,but I am not,I have to go in tommrow at 9:30 to 1:30,so thats not bad.I was letting you all know that my old Boss was comming back to work,well,someone else is comming  in instead of my old Boss.I have to see Her tommrow.LOL.I am sure it will be fine.She is spanish.

img248/381/lonesomecowgirlkf7.gif

Its kinda funny,because we have another co worker who also is Spanish and one of the other co workers said that they didnt want to hear them talking in Spanish,could be talking about us and we wouldnt know it.LOL.But,the one Spanish lady who works with us now,She wont do that.she is nice.But this lady that is comming doesnt want to really be a manager,She wants our Asst manager to do all the work and that aint happening.LOL.

img408/2424/dsdesignswesternlovexf4.gif

So,I will updat tommrow and let you all know how this new Boss works out.I have to get to bed.My knee is still swelled up and my ankel is still hurting,but,good thing,my Dad found the number to order my shots,which I need so bad.I was limping so bad today at work and probllay wil be tommrow.Have a good night all and a good week ahead.Be safe and warm/kool out there.Peaceout.

img443/4007/bestwestamandaoh4.gif

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope u have a god day at work tomorrow, let me know how things with the boss go. Where do u work at?

Anonymous said...

good luck with work tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Hope it goes ok with the new boss, it seems she is a nice lady so I am sure it will all go ok.  Hugs, Terry x

Anonymous said...

I've worked for a few bosses like that in my time, and good on you that you are not going to put up with it!  I am sorry to hear your leg is not feeling well, and will say a prayer for you today.  Have a wonderful day!  

Anonymous said...

I do hope that everything goes good with the new manager.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I hope you get your shots soon. I do not believe in suffering.

Now, I do have some 2 cents on the foreign speaking thingy.

I have personnelly been the butt of spanish speaking joke. Little did they know, I knew just enough spainsh to be dangerous. lol After these two spainsh chicas so nicely called me a fat whore. I turn and thanked them sweetly and said that's not what your pappas think! lol HOLA!!!!


Cioa Bella.....Brenda