Monday, April 16, 2007

So much to do,dont know were to start.

img297/7716/kadreamsca2.gif

Good moring all,

I hope you all had a nice weekend.Mine was ok.lol.I know some of yal are having snow,I just so want some warm weather right about now.Its been raining here 3 days stright.Its been not very goo with my Arthitis acting up.Specillay my knees,m ankel and my hands.Can you say,I am falling apart?lol.I feel like I am.My Sister,the kids,and I are taking my Mom out to breakfest for Her Bday tommrow.Which really,I just feel like going back to bed.I really dont feel like doing anything today.So much has been going on,I dont know were to begin.I have so much I need to do today and get some things done.All I want to do is crawl back into bed.My Arthitis is really acting up today because of the rain.Everyone would tease me and say I am old,because,I can feel aches and pains all over due to my Arthitis.

img182/9313/kacolorfi6.gif

I been going through so much stres lately with my job,that now I am dealing with someone else who I love so much and want to be there for them,but,I cant,I cant deal with the pressure of them wanting so much out of me,making it to be my falt that I cant be there for the person.The only thing I can do now is what I have tol them,is to step back and give eachother some speace.No,not my boyfriend.This person execpts so much out of me and they go and leave a message on my cell,that I really dont know how to reply to that.So,I just left it alone.It upsets me what was said.But,I just cant deal with anymore stress that I already have right now in my life.

img178/302/kasmileag2.gif

All I want in my life right now is peace and happyness all around me,sournding my family,my friends,my J-land who I love so much.I will say this,the person,said,I hope you can forgive me,execpting that we can be friends again.I dnt know what to say to that.Its a long story behind all of that.I love and care for them so much.But feeling like I am being blamed for everything,even in the past,which I thought was left in the past.So,I am just leaving it alone for now and letting God taking care of it.Anyways,I really do need to get off of here.I want to call my Arthitis Doc and let Him know about my shots.I hope you all have a good day.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img87/9616/sazzykreationzstopnsmelfz3.gif

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll send some warm weather your way....
Feel better soon!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

I know how disabling arthritis is.     I have a severe lumbar stenosis or narrowing of the spine.     The weather causes me so much pain that I am on SSI Disability.    Even during good weather the pain limits my movement.     I will be seeing an orthopedic back surgeon this May 21 and hope that my Medicaid Insurance will be accepted by him for surgery.    Stenosis is a narrowing of the spine putting pressure on the spinal cord.    I need to have the bone removed the is causing the pain.    I am sorry that you BF left a message on your phone that is a problem and that things will work out.     I have a new posting in my other journal of an artwork I did some time back if you would care to take a look.    I hope you are able to work despite your pain and that you have a good week.    mark
http://journals.aol.com/mtrib2/landscapeartwork
http://journals.aol.com/mtrib2/MarksDailyJournal

Anonymous said...

We actually got some rain yesterday, and while I did not like it we so need it and I know it will help my garden grow! LOL
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((Hugs Mandy)))))))))))))) I know how arthritis can hurt and ache deep into the bones...now you are not an old woman yet but I am and I am nothing but a weather forcaster when mine starts aching! Do you take Mobic or ultram? They gave me all kinds of meds for the pain but the majority of them were recalled. lol
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANDYS MUM! Hope she has a good day and you feel good enough to go out and have a good dinner with them. xox Doreen

Anonymous said...

First, you take good care of yourself...hope the arthritis pain lets up...it is bad, I do know from my own condition.  A pre-Happy Birthday to your Mom...sound like she is going to have a special time...as for work...hope all clears up...hang in there...many hugs and lots of love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I agree about the phone message. Right now just leave it  until you can deal with it. It sure sounds like you have a lot going on. Just relax and deal with what you can. That's nice that your all taking your mom out for breakfast on her birthday. That sounds like a good time.