Thursday, April 19, 2007

Thur Happenings

 _extended="true">  img410/9073/dsdesignsmagicandmythln8.gif

Good moring all,

I hope everyone had a good sleep last night,I slept ok,a little tired this moring.I didnt go to bed till almost 2 in the moring and let me tell you,that is the latest I stayed up.lol.I was just relaxing,laying in bed on my Laptop.I love my Laptop.lol.I may even go back to bed for a while after I do this entry.

 

img293/1553/throughthecloudsox9.gif

I had alot to do in my room last night,I ha to give it a good cleaning.Lol.Which it needed it.I finally washed all my clothes,but,now,I have to fold them and put them away.lol.I gave my floor a good moping to and my bathroom.I moped it with water and bleech.It smells so good right now.Lol.I am glad I did it.Now I just dont want to put my clothes away.But my room is looking good.Lol.

img237/10/dsdesignsunicornsdx9.gif

I am happy to say that I am feeling pretty good about what is going on in my life.Thats the least on my mind,I have to much to worry than to worry about the sitition in my life,which it ireally isnt nothing.God has control over it.He will fix this if it needs to be fixed.Well,now I need to get going and get some thins done.I hope you all have a nice day.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img253/6999/sazzykreationzvictorianzi0.gif

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate folding and putting away laundry! Mine laundry is stacked up on the side of my bed and is just screaming put me away, but I never do! LOL
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom