Friday, April 6, 2007

Happy TGIF Weekend!!!

img182/4807/sazzykreationzladysprinok1.gif

Good moring all,

I hope you all had a good night sleep last night.I had a pretty ok night,my shoulder still hurts some,but,not bad.I have to say,I am so happy right now,I cant stand it.lol.But,I need to keep my kool,as to how to handle this when I go into work,because,I know something will be said.One of my Coworkers told me yesterday my old Boss is comming back,I had to ask 2 times,just to make sure.lol.I was smiling from ear to ear.I kinda knew She was comming back,well,She wanted to come back,but,didnt know when.I just kept on praying about it,finally,I just told God,you know what to do.So,I left it up to Him.surly enough,I got what I finally wanted.

img353/9229/dsdesignsdaisybunnygc4.gif

I have known my old Boss for a very,very long time,I know things will probllay be diffrent,but,hopfully,it will be better in the long run.I know when I go into work today,they going to say to me,I know you know Eva is comming back and I know your happy about that and my Mom told me if they ask me,just ask them if they are happy and than say,if your happy,thats all that matters.So,I will stick with that or just dont say anything.lol.But you cant execpt me not to be happy.Let me tell you,I am happy,i am relifed about alot of things.Even thoe I know,Eva can be hard,but,thats Her job.I just know that I wont have to deal with feeling so uncomfortable.She will do things the right way.That bakery will be so diffrent and clean!!!!!!Let me tell you,this bakery right now,has fallen apart and it needs someone to come in and handel things better.I know my coworker Tiffany,She will be upset,oh well.lol.Sorry,guys,I just to happy.I have been treated so worng for so long and I just cant take it anymore.So,all in all,that is said and done.God is good.Thankyou God!I dont know if you all know I finally made another journal,here it is,check it out if you like.well,I need to get off of here and get some things done.I hope you all have a blessed weekend and a bleseed Happy Easter.

img409/1723/eastereggdeliveryamandarv9.jpg

http://Journaling to God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you are having a good day. I am sure that eve will make a difference.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom