Friday, April 6, 2007

I dont have anything to say in this subject.

img257/6290/dsdesignsleavingsorrowwe5.gif

Good evening all,or should I say goodnight all.I wasnt going to write an entry,was just going to wait till tommrow.But I needed to get some things off my mind.I just cant seem to do anything right in my Bosses eyes.I am angry,hurt,mad,upset,you name it,thats what I am.My Boss must think I am such a horible person and thinking that She is this bad person.What can I do?The above graffica says it all,whish I could just leave all my troubles behind.

img170/9586/sazzykreationzwaterfalldy3.gif

I am not a bad person,when I went into work,it was fine,well,somewhat,after a while,everyone was talking about my old Boss comming back,than my Boss says something to my other coworker Leslie that,maybe I should treat you the same way I treated Her and I was like,what?I was saying in my mind.All the stuff I wanted to just say it to Her out in the open.She has no clue what She has done to  me!!!!Now I am crying.Shes the one who started the whole thing,I didnt do nothing but state the fact that She wasnt giving me my hours I derseve.I didnt treat Her like anything,I havent even seen Her all week till today.

img237/1999/dsdesignscottagehopeqb5.gif

When I went in there today,I could feel the tension,I just wanted to cry,which I am crying now.And She better not have writtten me up because I didnt get my work finished tonight when I got off at 5.I couldnt belive Her.I was doing so much,come in doing other things,than what I hould have been doing in the first place,preping my bread for tommrow,getting it all done.I had to finish Tiffanys job,which tiffany didnt get done,does She get yelled at for that?I dont think so.Everyone treats Tiffany like a quueen,yeah,Shes slow,I wont even say the other word,I dont like saying it,but,She is,R.I am just so mad.If She writes me up for not finishing my job,I will personally go tell the head boss about Tiffany and thats why I didnt finish.Let them call me in tommrow,I am not going!!!!!!!No way!!!!!!!!!!I am not picking up the phone or nothing.

img267/8980/sazzykreationzserenitytt3.gif

This is how I feel sometimes,I just wish that the people I work with would see what kind of heart I have.I am not a bad person,I really aint.Than the Boss says,after getting after me about finishing my job,She says,you think I am picking on you but I am not,I am like,yeah,right.Tears are just comming and I dont know why.well,I do know why.Everyone thinks I am a bad person,even Leslie says,come on,you know you dont like me,and to be honest,I dont.lol.I am not even lauhing,I am crying.I guess I am finally getting it all out.Because it hurts to much.I hurt so bad right now,I dont even know what to doWork is so crazy right now,I will be so glad when my Boss comes back.I know things may be diffrent even when my Boss comes back,but at least I know,someone will be on my side.I known Her for a long time,Shes helped me with so much in my life.ok,maybe tommrow will be a better entry.I hope you all have a safe and warm,well shouldnt say kool,because the temps have gotton a little colder here.Peaceout.

img412/243/amandadressuproxyjh0.gif

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that things will get better for you. Just hang in there and even if it is hard, just keep smiling.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

So sorry you're feeling so bad, honey. Try not to let people bother you so much. I know it isn't easy. I've worked with people who didn't like me too. Just do your best. That's good enough. Hope tomorrow goes better for you.
Love you,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/THERESTOFTHESTORY
        http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

Keep your head up.  Tomorrow is another day. I have a friend that says all the time to me that I really need to stop worrying about what others think about me and think about what I think about me.  That's is whats important.  Althought, at times I find that very hard to do.  Its called comparing others outsides to their insides.  You are good, you are a good worker and you are not a mean queen.  So who cares what they think.  Keep doing your job and remember.  Tomorrow really is another day.  http://journals.aol.com/iamtish0726/all-things-are-possible/ - Tish

Anonymous said...

Amanda, I'm sorry things aren't going so well at work.  I do hope it gets better real soon!  And I hope you have a great Easter too!  Don't eat too much chocolate though. : )  Love ya, Shelly

Anonymous said...

No matter the problems at work, and I pray they are resolved...you are one beautiful person...we know it...and say it often.  Have a beautiful Easter with your family and Gary...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Youhave to let it go, Amanda. She owns you, now. You have to be your own person.