Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter to all!!!

img87/2865/alcctheressurectionid4.gif

Happy Resurection/Easter day today!!!

I hope you all are having a good day today and rembering what today is all about,not just having a meal and spending time with loved ones,this is also a time reflecting on what this day is all about.Jesus dieing on the cross for all of our sins.Giving Him all the glory and thanks for all He has done.

img296/972/christsb7.jpg

I hope you have a blessed weekend,this is truly a wonderful time to also spend with loved ones.Were are having our dinner on Monday,since everyone is so busy with there familys,we dieced to have our dinner tommrow.I am hoping it will be nice,no rain,becuse were going to have hot dogs and ham bugars.It will be nice to have the whole family together.My brother from London will be here tommrow as well.So,we will have about 20 people in our house tommrow.lol.thats including all the neices and nephews.its been a long time since our whole family has been together,well with my brother from London.I am hoping to get some pics.Well,my dears,I have to get off of here and get some things done.Have a blessed day today and always.Be warm and safe out there.Peaceout.

img201/7200/amandadaisytagpd9.jpg

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter, honey.
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK
        http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/THERESTOFTHESTORY

Anonymous said...

wishing you a good easter ! Hope things are better at work for you .kerryanne x

Anonymous said...

I do hope that you had a great Easter. Mine was busy, but good.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Hope the weather today for you is fabulous, oh how I envy even the POSSIBILITY of a cookout! Enjoy all the tasty delights but more than enything the blessings of family. Hope you get some snappy photos of the family you can share here.

Michael