Friday, April 27, 2007

Fri Happenings.

img254/1605/b000ip7zic01aa280sclzzzot5.jpg

Good moring all,

Hope you all had a good nights rest,better than I did,I hope.I was going to do an entry last night,but,as I was writting it,I got tired and turned off the puter and fell alseep.I didnt have a good night at all,kept tossing and turning and waking up through the night.It was my knee acting up,its a little but swolen,well,its swolen.

img105/8428/untitledpe9.png

Ok,I didnt relize how big this graffic would be.LOL.But I love Charlie and Lola.I am a kid at heart.LOL.My neice would always tell me,you are a teen ager,your not old like grandma and Momy.Shhhhh dont tell.LOL.I feel like going back to sleep,kind of a good day to go back to sleep.Looks like its going to rain,maybe thats why my knee is acting up.When ever it rains,it acts up.Dont know what I am going to do today.probllay go out with my Mom.

img180/8071/untitled2dg4.png

I dont feel like going to work and getting my check,what little check I got.LOL.But I am thankful for my check.I am thankful for my job.Even thoe it can be a pain.LOL.Well,I better get off of here and get cleaned up and get some things done.I hope you all will have a good weekend.I will beback later.Be safe and warm and kool.Peaceout.

img150/1953/converseamandani9.gif

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just get your check the next time that you work. Rainy days are good days to go back to bed!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

im a kid at heart too